PDA

View Full Version : [Ubisoft_Account] Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag's Uplay code won't activate

rafaelbode
11-07-2013, 06:48 PM
Hello,

I just received my AC IV ps3 copy and I've been trying for around an hour to activate the Uplay Passport, but it keeps showing the message: "this service is under maintenance". I did a little research and indeed there was a maintenance scheduled for today, but it seems that it's already done.

I'm really anxious to play this game but I don't want to miss the "extra" features by don't activating the passport. How shall I proceed?

Thank you.

Ubi-Lhainiev
11-07-2013, 06:57 PM
Hi Rafaelbode, I would come back to it a little later, but you do have the option of giving Support a quick call or creating a ticket to check with them.

I do know your anxious to play though. I would be too!

looneyBREAKLOVE
11-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Yes I have the same problem... How long will it take when the maintenance will be over and I can play with the Uplay passport...???

what will happen iff I play without the Uplay passport?????

Peace

Ubi-Lhainiev
11-07-2013, 09:50 PM
If you have successfully logged in at least once, untick "Always start in offline mode"under the Uplay settings, so you can play in singleplayer mode. You will have to change this status to play in multi-player mode when the maintenance is complete though.