PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else want the original "Duncan Walpole" outfit to use?

pale_rider86
11-07-2013, 11:37 AM
I enjoy all the outfits we have to chose from in the game, but I really wish we could use the original "Duncan Walpole" outfit before Edward modifies it. It just looked awesome as an Assassin outfit. Does anyone else agree?
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/eyA1a9YNsZ0/maxresdefault.jpg

Farlander1991
11-07-2013, 11:46 AM
Yeah, it's cool, I'm surprised it's not one of the outfits. The closest there is to it is Governor's Outfit.

roostersrule2
11-07-2013, 11:48 AM
It should just be there, it's pretty cool and you used it for 3-4 hours.

pale_rider86
11-07-2013, 11:49 AM
Yeah, it's cool, I'm surprised it's not one of the outfits. The closest there is to it is Governor's Outfit.

Yeah thats the one ive been using but just not the same feel to it. The original was dirty and faded and the colors were what really gave it that assassin feel. Maybe if we bring it up enough, who knows. It would be a super easy fix.

pale_rider86
11-07-2013, 11:52 AM
It should just be there, it's pretty cool and you used it for 3-4 hours.
Im Glad to see there are other who agree with me on this.

Farlander1991
11-07-2013, 11:55 AM
Yeah thats the one ive been using but just not the same feel to it. The original was dirty and faded and the colors were what really gave it that assassin feel. Maybe if we bring it up enough, who knows. It would be a super easy fix.

I doubt it. Ubisoft can be very strange in regards to outfits.

For example, two fully playable outfits in AC3 - the mercenary outfit (the one we use in the brewery) and the Captain outfit that we use in naval missions, are NOT outfits, while some Prisoner's outfit (which MAY appeal to somebody, though I have yet to find such a person, but, hey, people have different tastes) is.

roostersrule2
11-07-2013, 11:59 AM

For example, two fully playable outfits in AC3 - the mercenary outfit (the one we use in the brewery) and the Captain outfit that we use in naval missions, are NOT outfits, while some Prisoner's outfit (which MAY appeal to somebody, though I have yet to find such a person, but, hey, people have different tastes) is.I think the Captain one wasn't an outfit because of the Aquila DLC outfit we got, it gave the DLC one more appeal when the actual captain one was better anyway.

pale_rider86
11-07-2013, 12:24 PM

For example, two fully playable outfits in AC3 - the mercenary outfit (the one we use in the brewery) and the Captain outfit that we use in naval missions, are NOT outfits, while some Prisoner's outfit (which MAY appeal to somebody, though I have yet to find such a person, but, hey, people have different tastes) is.

Lol good point. i did find it odd we could use that outfit but not the naval outfit as well. Just these forums have had greater things happen by word of mouth and Ubi taking notice.

pale_rider86
11-07-2013, 01:17 PM
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/mig/1/5/2/0/2051520-705970_20130821_001.jpg

We need to get this to be able to use whenever we want.

Zellzin
11-07-2013, 02:31 PM
Completely agree! It's my favorite outfit in the game. Once Edward puts on all the leather armor it just feels too cluttered

deskp
11-07-2013, 02:36 PM
I enjoy all the outfits we have to chose from in the game, but I really wish we could use the original "Duncan Walpole" outfit before Edward modifies it. It just looked awesome as an Assassin outfit. Does anyone else agree?

Yes it's a travesty they not give us this in the original colors... it's like as if they added altairs costume but then only amde it available in pink and green...

DisbandedBox359
11-07-2013, 02:54 PM
Dunno why but I preferred it with the armour on

James_100
11-07-2013, 02:57 PM
I agree. It should have been included alongside Kenway's original clothes from the first mission, and (Sequence 8 spoiler) the outfit he wore when he was marooned with Vane, complete with long hair and scruffier beard.

EaglePrince25
11-07-2013, 05:02 PM
Agreed, and I'm surprised they didn't offer it. This is usually the kind of thing they jump at.

Pixxel_94
11-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Indeed, I asked Ubi a question about AC3L if they could add a patch to free aim and such and they answered with: ''Maybe there will ever be a patch coming but mostly there are no new gameplay elements added as this takes a lot of work and money. The patches are made to tweak and remove bugs at the existing elements of the game.''So maybe thats why they never add outfits and stuff?

pacmanate
11-07-2013, 05:53 PM
Boring outfit to me so no

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 08:12 PM
It's kinda ugly...

Wolfmeister1010
11-07-2013, 08:28 PM
I would like to see it. And they aready have the character model and physics for it so they could pretty easily add it to the inventory

xx-pyro
11-07-2013, 08:29 PM
Boring outfit to me so no

Agreed with this, it's way too blue for my liking, Edward makes it way cooler. Guess it all comes down to personal taste though.

LoyalACFan
11-07-2013, 09:05 PM
Sure, I'm always on board with more options if people want them. I'm pretty satisfied with the Privateer, Pirate Captain, Brown/Crimson/Pirate Cloak, and Captain Morgan outfits though.

Dutchman141
11-07-2013, 09:41 PM
As an extra it would be nice to have, but I wouldn't use it. Edward is a pirate and I like the way he modified it. As soon as I had the money I bought one of the black outfits, I think they're awesome :)

deskp
11-07-2013, 09:44 PM
Indeed, I asked Ubi a question about AC3L if they could add a patch to free aim and such and they answered with: ''Maybe there will ever be a patch coming but mostly there are no new gameplay elements added as this takes a lot of work and money. The patches are made to tweak and remove bugs at the existing elements of the game.''So maybe thats why they never add outfits and stuff?

They can just do a texture and name swap for one of the ugly color verisons they gave us.

This tread is not about replacing edward costume with theis verison, its to have both for variation......

Kagurra
11-07-2013, 10:13 PM
As an extra it would be nice to have, but I wouldn't use it. Edward is a pirate and I like the way he modified it. As soon as I had the money I bought one of the black outfits, I think they're awesome :)

I always stick with the original assassin white robes as far as color and stuff, but the addition of the 'cloaks' is kinda badass for a pirate and for somebody like me who keeps the original assassin robes on. It's just an addition, not a different outfit, which is nice. I'll probably use it whenever I want a little change.

black_sails_87
11-07-2013, 11:31 PM
i agree they should add it in. good idea pale_rider86

hamNdoritos
11-08-2013, 01:26 AM
although I agree that it's nice to have it as an option, I wouldn't personally use it. Because he killed an Assassins and stole it from him (i can see now why Haytham killed an assassin for their hidden blades. Like father, like son)rather than having it handed to him or him earning it. Besides, its an ugly robe anyway.

pale_rider86
11-08-2013, 07:21 AM
They can just do a texture and name swap for one of the ugly color verisons they gave us.

This tread is not about replacing edward costume with theis verison, its to have both for variation......

Exactly, i would just like to see it as an option as many of us would. not to replace the existing outfit. I totally understand there are people who dont like it. Im sure there are many outfits in the game people dont like that but some do. its the option to chose and since its already in the game it would be nice to have.

pale_rider86
11-08-2013, 07:28 AM
I agree. It should have been included alongside Kenway's original clothes from the first mission, and (Sequence 8 spoiler) the outfit he wore when he was marooned with Vane, complete with long hair and scruffier beard.

Agreed. They really gave him some cool outfits to use in the game but not selectable later. I dont understand the stealth outfit at all. the fuzzy boots/ankle things just kills it.

shobhit7777777
11-08-2013, 11:59 AM
I would have liked the original clothes as an option. Sometimes I just dont understand the decision process behind the inclusion of outfits

I wouldve preferred Ezios ACR outfit as it is arguably the best Ezio suit....but I got the relatively UGLY ACB suit....which had already made an appearance I AC3

Sigh

deskp
11-08-2013, 12:54 PM
I would have liked the original clothes as an option. Sometimes I just dont understand the decision process behind the inclusion of outfits

I wouldve preferred Ezios ACR outfit as it is arguably the best Ezio suit....but I got the relatively UGLY ACB suit....which had already made an appearance I AC3

Sigh

Wow wow wow hold on. AC2 is classic Ezio csotume, it is THE Ezio csotume in my opinion.

dxsxhxcx
11-08-2013, 01:48 PM

I too would like to understand this process, I mean, of all the outfits we get in a game, why people would prefer a random outfit that sometimes doesn't even appear in the game over outfits they're attached to because of the story? IMO is pretty obvious that people would want to have the original outfit as a choice as well, sometimes I think Ubisoft do this kind of thing on purpose, just to make people beg for something and they look at it and say: look how they love AC, they always want more! Like if everything was fine with the franchise...

pale_rider86
11-09-2013, 12:40 AM
I too would like to understand this process, I mean, of all the outfits we get in a game, why people would prefer a random outfit that sometimes doesn't even appear in the game over outfits they're attached to because of the story? IMO is pretty obvious that people would want to have the original outfit as a choice as well, sometimes I think Ubisoft do this kind of thing on purpose, just to make people beg for something and they look at it and say: look how they love AC, they always want more! Like if everything was fine with the franchise... Should we do a poll on it? Id just like to know from someone if they would even consider it.

xGold Soldierx
11-17-2013, 08:30 PM
This is also My favorite outfit In the game next to the officer outfit. I would love to see it as a normal usable outfit.

Kagurra
11-18-2013, 12:01 AM
After watching some gameplay from the beginning of the game with this outfit, it's not as bad as I originally thought. It looks lightweight and simple. I wouldn't use it, but I can see why some people would want it over the version that's like green and yellow.

It sounds like something that you would unlock after beating a certain sequence. But no.

kongpatsilas13
11-19-2013, 12:50 PM
pale rider lets make a poll about the outfit!!!! I try to use the governor outfit butt its not like duncan outfit so let me know about the poll i think we can do something to give us the original outfit!!

pale_rider86
11-22-2013, 11:07 PM
pale rider lets make a poll about the outfit!!!! I try to use the governor outfit butt its not like duncan outfit so let me know about the poll i think we can do something to give us the original outfit!!

And so it shall be!!!

XLT sMasHerZZX
11-23-2013, 12:16 AM
I would like it, hell I'd even pay for it as a DLC, it's just pure awesome.

pale_rider86
11-23-2013, 06:17 AM
I would like it, hell I'd even pay for it as a DLC, it's just pure awesome.

Ok guys i got the poll up so just head on over and cast your vote. The more the better. Just letting you guys I did receive a message from them saying they keeping an eye on this.
Link to poll here > http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811016-Duncan-Walpole-Assassin-Outfit

pale_rider86
11-23-2013, 06:20 AM
Got the poll up. here is the link http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/811016-Duncan-Walpole-Assassin-Outfit. the more the better. i got an email saying they are keeping an eye on this. so bring others in if you can.

JnrfL
11-23-2013, 01:42 PM
You do know that this outfit looks horrible with the blowpipe placed on the Edward's back right? I'd rather pay for the ability to remove the blowpipe and enjoy the outfits currently available rather than having another outfit's image get ruined due to the blowpipe standing out too much. -_-"

kongpatsilas13
11-23-2013, 07:12 PM
i voted!!!!!i hope they make it happen!!!This outfit is just beatiful i cant wait to use it!!!! Thanks for the poll!!

prince162010
11-23-2013, 07:46 PM
Agreed of course it's really cool outfit but there is similar outfits to it like the governor & politician and the officer one , i think the change is just about colours

phoenix-force411
11-23-2013, 07:49 PM
The Governor Outfit is much cooler!

pale_rider86
11-24-2013, 07:27 AM
Agreed of course it's really cool outfit but there is similar outfits to it like the governor & politician and the officer one , i think the change is just about colours
Yeah thats y many of us just want a simple color swap. wouldnt be hard and hey its an extra outfit.

oliacr
11-24-2013, 11:46 AM
It should be available, but I prefer the "armored walpole outfit"...

tymaster50
11-24-2013, 01:22 PM
can someone post a pic comparison of all these outfits? I know the walpole outfit has the leather straps but what is the armored one? I didn't even notice ed change his outfit lol it was kinda just "there".

pale_rider86
11-25-2013, 04:08 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/p480x480/1460100_118442825014471_596282666_n.jpg
can someone post a pic comparison of all these outfits? I know the walpole outfit has the leather straps but what is the armored one? I didn't even notice ed change his outfit lol it was kinda just "there".
The "armored outfit" is just the default robes you wear.

Kagurra
11-25-2013, 09:20 AM
Now that I've played the game, I would actually really like this outfit. The closest thing to it is the Governor outfit you get for finding a social treasure. It's black, white, and red.

pale_rider86
11-25-2013, 12:10 PM
Now that I've played the game, I would actually really like this outfit. The closest thing to it is the Governor outfit you get for finding a social treasure. It's black, white, and red.

i knew you would give in sooner or later. it just has a different feel due to the colors. did u vote on the poll?

pale_rider86
11-25-2013, 12:12 PM

dont forget to vote on the poll i made. the more the better. :-)

SnazzyGent
11-26-2013, 02:16 AM
The Governor Outfit is much cooler!
This. The Governor's Outfit is virtually identical to Duncan Walpoles' outfit.

ForgedWings
12-15-2013, 03:11 PM
I absolutely agree! Edwards robes have been " heavily modified" to the point where I don't even realise I'm wearing duncans outfit.

Shahkulu101
12-15-2013, 03:21 PM
How the hell did Edward modify the robes anyway - what's he a tailor? I was sure the Assassins would provide him with the later default robes.

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 03:24 PM
I think he cut off the sleeves and put that leather piece over it. Anyway, the governor's outfit is basically a smexier and cleaner version of Duncan's robes.

Shahkulu101
12-15-2013, 03:27 PM
I think he cut off the sleeves and put that leather piece over it. Anyway, the governor's outfit is basically a smexier and cleaner version of Duncan's robes.

But I like blue.

Tysodie
12-15-2013, 03:30 PM

Removed the coat actually, then added the leather pieces.

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 03:33 PM
Removed the coat actually, then added the leather pieces.

If you look at the back portion near his armpits and his chest, you can see portions of that coat.

But I like blue.

Me too, its just this particular shade of blue I don't like. I think the governor's outfit is perfect, a little darker blue and with red too!

Kagurra
12-15-2013, 08:16 PM
If you look at the back portion near his armpits and his chest, you can see portions of that coat.

Me too, its just this particular shade of blue I don't like. I think the governor's outfit is perfect, a little darker blue and with red too!

Governor's outfit is black... not dark blue.

Also, about the bits under his chest armor and armpits, if you hang on a ledge you can see some poorly textured bits that don't connect. But yeah, it looks like he cut the sleeves off when he added the armor. Also removed the bottom part of the coat. I would really love the outfit to use, although it's a bit dirty for story purposes...

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 08:24 PM
Seems to me a very dark shade of blue, either that or.. I'm going colour blind.. :/

Kagurra
12-15-2013, 08:55 PM
Seems to me a very dark shade of blue, either that or.. I'm going colour blind.. :/

I swear it's black. xD

pirate1802
12-15-2013, 09:05 PM
No man, I'm a young guy, I can't be going blind at this age? D:

Kagurra
12-15-2013, 09:13 PM
No man, I'm a young guy, I can't be going blind at this age? D:

Maybe just slightly colorblind... Or it could be an off setting with your monitor or something.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 01:42 AM
The Governers Outfit Is a very dark navy blue. I can see where pirate1802 is coming from, in some places it looks black.

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 01:54 AM
The Governers Outfit Is a very dark navy blue. I can see where pirate1802 is coming from, in some places it looks black.

I swear to all gods known to man and unknown to man that it's black.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 02:23 AM
I swear to all gods known to man and unknown to man that it's black.
I thought so as well until i saw it in a brighter light.

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 02:49 AM
I thought so as well until i saw it in a brighter light.

I'm playing on a 42 inch HD 1080p Sharp Aquos on Xbox One. It's black. I don't know what you're seeing that makes you think otherwise, but I've specifically looked at it close up in the brightest time of day before because I like the detail in the fabric's texture. But to quadruple check I'll go look at it right now..

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 02:57 AM
Like I said in your poll thread for this outfit OP..

There are already loads of outfits to choose from in AC4 the most out of all AC games - just be happy for the choice of those outfits. It's too late at this point for Ubisoft to add this outfit when now the game is out on all consoles now. Ubisoft are focused on AC5 at this moment.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 03:17 AM
Like I said in your poll thread for this outfit OP..

There are already loads of outfits to choose from in AC4 the most out of all AC games - just be happy for the choice of those outfits. It's too late at this point for Ubisoft to add this outfit when now the game is out on all consoles now. Ubisoft are focused on AC5 at this moment.
I know ubisoft has a lot of other things on their mind it's just the majority would like to see this outfit as a permanent outfit, im sure if thats what ubisofts customers want theyll have no trouble doing it.

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 03:26 AM
I want it.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 03:27 AM
I'm playing on a 42 inch HD 1080p Sharp Aquos on Xbox One. It's black. I don't know what you're seeing that makes you think otherwise, but I've specifically looked at it close up in the brightest time of day before because I like the detail in the fabric's texture. But to quadruple check I'll go look at it right now..

Compare it to the privateer outfit. Its navy blue

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 03:28 AM
I want it.

Want what? haha.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 03:31 AM
I know ubisoft has a lot of other things on their mind it's just the majority would like to see this outfit as a permanent outfit, im sure if thats what ubisofts customers want theyll have no trouble doing it.
I doubt that Ubisoft will, because they have already moved on to AC5.

If you like the Duncan outift just keep replaying Sequence 1 & 2.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 03:36 AM
I doubt that Ubisoft will, because they have already moved on to AC5.

If you like the Duncan outift just keep replaying Sequence 1 & 2.

Ubisoft have actually been working on the DLC for AC4 called freedom cry. I dont know much about game dev, but im sure adding the outfit to the game wouldnt be hard as theyve already got it in there they just need to make it permanent.

adventurewomen
12-16-2013, 03:39 AM
Ubisoft have actually been working on the DLC for AC4 called freedom cry. I dont know much about game dev, but im sure adding the outfit to the game wouldnt be hard as theyve already got it in there they just need to make it permanent.
Freedom Cry DLC is focused on Adewale, Edward won't be in that DLC.

No outfit is mentioned in the extras of the season pass:

ALL NEW SINGLE PLAYER STORY

Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Now, 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He starts to meet locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, Adewale sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
EXCLUSIVE KRAKEN SHIP PACK

Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales
MORE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM

Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.288585500/Assassins_Creed_ŽIV_Black_Flag™_-_Season_Pass.html

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 03:43 AM
Freedom Cry DLC is focused on Adewale, Edward won't be in that DLC.

No outfit is mentioned in the extras of the season pass:

ALL NEW SINGLE PLAYER STORY

Born a slave, Adewale found freedom as a pirate aboard the Jackdaw where he became Edward Kenway’s second-in-command. Now, 15 years later, Adewale has become a trained Assassin who finds himself shipwrecked in Saint-Domingue without weapons or crew. He starts to meet locals in an effort to assemble a crew and steal a ship. The more he helps, however, the more he is drawn into the Maroon slave community. Forced to face his past, Adewale sets out to free the slaves and bring death to their captors. Over 3 hours of new single-player gameplay!
EXCLUSIVE KRAKEN SHIP PACK

Only available to Season Pass owners, this pack includes a sail, wheel, and figurehead inspired by the legendary sea monsters known for swallowing ships, men and whales
MORE MULTIPLAYER MAYHEM

Unlock new characters for an even more expansive multiplayer experience

http://shop.ubi.com/store/ubiemea/en_GB/pd/ThemeID.8605700/productID.288585500/Assassins_Creed_ŽIV_Black_Flag™_-_Season_Pass.html
I know there will be no outfit. I'm just saying thats what theyre working on. They can just go back and make it an outfit tho theres nothing stopping them. Like how long after FC3 came out they added the Master difficulty? they can just go back.

MnemonicSyntax
12-16-2013, 04:09 AM
I know there will be no outfit. I'm just saying thats what theyre working on. They can just go back and make it an outfit tho theres nothing stopping them. Like how long after FC3 came out they added the Master difficulty? they can just go back.

The DLC is separate from the game, and honestly, the DLC is already completed, at least Freedom Cry is. They wouldn't have updated a compatibility patch already if it wasn't.

I'm no game dev either, but I am a programmer (at times) and unless it's already present in Freedom Cry, it won't be coming out for it.

ForgedWings
12-16-2013, 05:04 AM
Look, I just really want this outfit and if ubisoft can't do it then I'm fine with it

pirate1802
12-16-2013, 07:11 AM

Oh thank goodness

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 07:26 AM
Oh thank goodness

It's not dark blue... x_x In very bright light it's dark gray/black, and in other lights, black.

pirate1802
12-16-2013, 07:37 AM
It's not dark blue... x_x In very bright light it's dark gray/black, and in other lights, black.

Tehehe.. either we both arguing for it are blind or you are. Odds are against you mister!

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 07:38 AM
Tehehe.. either we both arguing for it are blind or you are. Odds are against you mister!

I have a feeling I'm getting trolled but...

I'd bet my life on the fact it's black.

pirate1802
12-16-2013, 07:42 AM

You whole life was a lie. Accept it.

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 08:25 AM
You whole life was a lie. Accept it.

Fffffffffffffff...

phoenix-force411
12-16-2013, 09:23 AM
Lol, I see this pole is still goin' on... Even if it was usable, I'd never use it 'cause the Governor's beat it by that much.

pirate1802
12-16-2013, 09:25 AM
Lol, I see this pole is still goin' on... Even if it was usable, I'd never use it 'cause the Governor's beat it by that much.

Agreed. Btw, how do you get the Officer's outfit? I know you use Kenway's fleet but which mission specifically?

Kagurra
12-16-2013, 08:06 PM
Agreed. Btw, how do you get the Officer's outfit? I know you use Kenway's fleet but which mission specifically?

Great reputation I in the Mediterranean Sea. It took me foreeeeeeeever to unlock this one since the mission that unlocks the area I needed for it took forever to show up. It was the last one I needed for that challenge. The outfit just makes you look like you're a British soldier though, makes me not want to use it. :I

phoenix-force411
12-16-2013, 08:32 PM

What @Kagurra said. But to make things more endurable, don't pay attention to it. Just keep doing new fleet missions when it comes by and eventually you'll unlock everything by then from Kenway's Fleet.

datensystem
12-16-2013, 10:26 PM
well i think the "Privateer's costume" looks really awesome, i really like it, but i loved the first costume too (duncan walpole's)

phoenix-force411
12-17-2013, 12:32 AM
well i think the "Privateer's costume" looks really awesome, i really like it, but i loved the first costume too (duncan walpole's)
I'm not fond of the black costumes. The Duncan Walpole costume feels very dirty and out of color. The Governor's feel very refreshing in terms of color, and its coloring looks so much better. But even then, I wear the Edward Kenway outfit more than the rest along with the Explorer Costume.

SixKeys
12-17-2013, 12:40 AM
I love the officer's outfit. It's just too bad you can't unlock it until like halfway into the game because the fleet missions take forever, even with friends. :mad: I wish we could wear it from the start.

ForgedWings
12-18-2013, 01:51 PM

Guys lets agree to disagree...... Joking its blue hahahaha

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 02:01 PM
I didn't like any of the outfits this time around, and I miss the cool looking assassins robes you do normally get after collecting x amount of collectables.

x___Luffy___x
12-18-2013, 02:15 PM
nope, i don't like the duncan walpole outfit and this is the first AC where i didn't liked the default Assassin robes. the default outfits in all the previous AC's were awesome.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 02:17 PM
The default robes + Pirate Cloak = pure badassedness. I use it all the time.

DinoSteve1
12-18-2013, 02:19 PM
I usually buy the pirate Captains outfit as soon as I can its the best looking outfit in the game in my opinion, it is more Assassiny looking than the actual assassin robes.

x___Luffy___x
12-18-2013, 02:25 PM
the brown cloak or the pirate cloak is awesome i wish i could wear it with the privateer or pirate captain outfits. there are the only outfits that look awesome.

pirate1802
12-18-2013, 02:59 PM
I actually like the one with the big skiul painted on his back more :p I walk about wearing that in Nassau and swords unsheathed and feel like a badass pirate. :D

stoffangadd
01-11-2014, 09:19 PM
I agree, I also wish we could use the guards swords (they look so cool) and I wish we had more weapons than just swords!

MasterAssasin84
01-11-2014, 10:02 PM
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/eyA1a9YNsZ0/maxresdefault.jpg

Yea it was a cool Outfit ! the British Assassins Robes ! ... Ubi should have included the option to remove the Armour Edward stole from the Spanish Galleon ? i mean after all he still had the robes on .

Kagurra
01-11-2014, 10:39 PM
Yea it was a cool Outfit ! the British Assassins Robes ! ... Ubi should have included the option to remove the Armour Edward stole from the Spanish Galleon ? i mean after all he still had the robes on .

The robes are still heavily altered without the armor. He cut off the sleeves and the coat tails, leaving just the little ones underneath. He also removed some of the buckling on the sides of the chest. So you'd just see what you already see but without the leather armor bits and you'd see the exposed loose white sleeves of his undershirt (which I'm annoyed you can't see when you're hanging on a ledge, you just see a poorly textured blue void... :mad:)

Shahkulu101
01-11-2014, 10:43 PM
You are quite the cosmetic junkie Kagurra :p

Kagurra
01-11-2014, 10:50 PM
You are quite the cosmetic junkie Kagurra :p

Maybe... <.< I'm a bit of a perfectionist. The blue underarm bit is seriously non-excusable and ugly compared to the things around it. I blame 50% on devs not being able to get the rest of the shirt to be there like in trailers and such, and 50% on the 360/PS3 holding them back from doing such a thing.

SpinoZillaEn
03-20-2014, 01:17 AM
http://static.gamespot.com/uploads/original/mig/1/5/2/0/2051520-705970_20130821_001.jpg

We need to get this to be able to use whenever we want.

I Was happy when he puts on the armor but that's beacuse it was new the governers outfit just doesn't give me the assassin feel when like the blue and I saw it again and remembered how wonderful it looks.

MaccyF
09-27-2014, 11:51 AM
Given that this guy managed to get rid of the ugly spaudlers in Brotherhood ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E-aEOYYF-Yo ), I feel like something should be possible using the Cheat Engine.

Unfortunately I'm no expert in the program, but perhaps someone else might be able to figure it out.

Alphacos007
09-27-2014, 09:39 PM
I really hope someone might be able to do this and teach us. I currently use the Governor Robes because they're the robes that looks most like Wallpole's, but still the original would be way better.

hECKSandgiggles
06-27-2019, 10:14 PM
Yeah, I really wish you could keep them as a separate outfit. I start new save files all the time just to screw around in Havana with those robes.