PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for being a jerk. Also a small epic trick. (Minor SPOILER ALERT.)

SneakierNote
11-05-2013, 12:11 AM
First things first I made a post here a few days ago about a bug. I did not handle the situation like a young adult should. I am sorry for being a %% and a jerk. Go to any town and find a Small Fire Barrel. Pick up the Fire Barrel find a group of bad guys five or more, LoL. With there backs turned highlight the guy in front WHILE holding the Fire Barrel and THROW it at them. They will just stand there... rofl quickly manuel aim at the barrel with your pistol and watch the bodies fly! Find multiple barrels set them in a line and wait for your enemys to come by for a wicked chain reation. : ) Good luck guys and enjoy the best game ever made AC 4.

LoyalACFan
11-05-2013, 12:19 AM
Heh, on the topic of explosive barrels, I once found one on an elevated platform in a tree in the jungle (I think it's the one you go to with Vane in Sequence 8, but I'm not sure) and... well, I chucked it off the platform and blew up a black jaguar XD Possibly the most hardcore way to hunt... BOMB YOUR PREY FROM THE SKIES!