PDA

View Full Version : Invitational #3 + MasterClass Announcement.

Mrh3
11-04-2013, 03:25 PM
http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/7411/p1u4.jpg (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/547/p1u4.jpg/)

[POSTPONED TO 24 NOVEMBER]
Hello everyone, it is time for the second edition of the MrH3's Invitational. Event will take place Sunday 17 November Start of the Streams : 4.15 pm Paris Time.

General Rulings:

Ammar will be ban if the patch is not applyed.

MainDeck and SideDeck system from the last invitational will be the same
All games Bo3 except the Grand Final that will be Bo5, the winner of the winner bracket will start with 1 Win
All the decklists have to be sent by the players to a mail address that will be communicated 48 hours before the start of tournament,
Players invited have to work with my team to make that event smooth for both players, judges, casters & viewers

French Casters: Wahabin & MrH3
Spanish Caster : Maka
Polish Casters: Trupiciel & Haczykov
English Casters: Pthreek & Rancord

MasterClass Announcement:

After this 3rd Invitational, there will be a ranking done from the 3 past invitationals. The Top8 will be invited to a MasterClass that will stand in December.

MasterClass will be a mix of highlvl plays & players interactions with casters/viewers. Plus we gonna try to set up a Draft during this MasterClass. This event will sigh the end of the First Season of the Invitationals. Season 2 will bring some necessary changes to make this event grow as big & as good as we can.

LOTS of details will appear on this post during the week.

GustavXIII
11-04-2013, 03:33 PM
i'm already looking forward to this tournament. Good luck in organizing and i hope we will see some good matches ;)

Thunderkicks
11-04-2013, 03:52 PM
Woohoo! Awesome. Can't wait for it :) Thumbs up for organizing

B-a-r-t-e-S
11-04-2013, 04:07 PM
damn. 17 im ​​going to traverse :/ maybe next time i can see or i can join this tournament :)

gl with organization ^^

MistuhJones
11-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Would love to play in this tournament. Any info on what I need to do to join would be great! :)

Le.Rancord
11-07-2013, 08:54 PM
Cant wait to see which players are participating.

Mrh3
11-08-2013, 01:50 PM
Hello guys, ihave to postpone the invitational#3 to the 24 November i got lot of stuff in my real life that i have to do, so plz accept my apoligizes, i prefer to postpan rather than offer something not well organized.

Sorry Once Again.

deatrick42
11-10-2013, 11:39 PM
How do we go about getting an invite?

ZergRusher
11-30-2013, 05:26 PM
any info? if for any reasons the games are not gonna be cast and they've been already played you can publish relays?

SoAmazinglyBad
11-30-2013, 05:31 PM
I want an invite toooo xD
i dont know if that tournament took place even :P