PDA

View Full Version : AC4- Any way to see optional objective constraints without opening the menu?

jabulaniman
11-03-2013, 04:09 PM
Heya
I am loving the game, just wondering why, when I reach a certain point in a mission, the obtional objectives don't pop up like in all other AC games- I think it's happened once or twice, it pops up in the bottom right of the HUD but very rarely. Why? I don't see the point? Any way to change this? Kinda a pain to interrupt the game to see the objectives, and I mostly end up forgetting and not getting full synch.

Thanks

Landruner
11-03-2013, 05:35 PM
If they discretely appeared like ACB/ACR I would not mind, but if they do appears like AC3 - Not really missing them at all. - But I understand what you mean - I believe that they hid them because they were a lot of complaints for their POPs in AC3.

jabulaniman
11-03-2013, 08:58 PM
What!!?? In AC3, the objective popped up for about 3 seconds then disapeared again-then shortly reappeared when you completed or failed that objective! I dont understand how that can bother anyone? Lol, this is my BIGGEST issue in AC4. No, ONLY issue. Wow, just got another mission only 90% cause i dont want to interrupt the gameplay every 5 minutes to chweck if there is a new objective. ******ed. Atleast make an option to turn the damn thing on/off.

MIA SILENT
11-03-2013, 09:08 PM
You only have to press pause once to see what the objectives are. What's the big deal? If an objective updates it will pop up on the screen.

Sturnz0r
11-03-2013, 10:18 PM
most people were complaining that the red X was hurting their little egos, now it doesn't show up enough... I like the intuitiveness of this game; they show you the optionals when you need to see them