PDA

View Full Version : Assassination contracts not loading

R75 JOKER 1
11-03-2013, 06:15 AM
Two different assassination contracts that I finish don't load the next contract. The twin dilemma and shady business. I started a new game play and it did it again on the twin dilemma. What should I do

The_Game_570
11-03-2013, 12:05 PM
I started a contract and its not on the map so I can't find the target but its telling me to kill him

NOKIOE
11-05-2013, 10:34 AM
i started a contract and its not on the map so i can't find the target but its telling me to kill him

i hope this helps you all out. I just went on youtube to find the targets location and killed him. Still got the credit for the contract being completed and it also fixed the issue because after doing so the next skull appeared on the map.

Just wanted to share. I hope this helps you all out!!!

Mr_Shade
11-06-2013, 06:29 PM
Hi,

If you are posting single player issues - please check the SP support forum, this one is for MP

http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/189-AC-Community-Technical-Help-and-Advice-Forum

There is a pinned thread, with some information you should include in your posts.

This issue has been reported - but please do repost the info in the correct forum, so that it can be added if needed.