PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 5 idea

Dead_Soldier_75
11-03-2013, 02:07 AM
Hi,

I am playing ac4 and I got to a part where you are hinted to where ac5 might go next. The hint comes when you hack into Abstergo's computer and you find emails sent back and forth. Some ideas about the french revolution, Napoleonic era, Egyptian crusades, jack the ripper, and more. even Einstein was mentioned and that's the 1910-50's. Even the wild west and conflicts involving shoguns and Genghis Khan were talked about.

A lot of these ideas sound awesome but there's one that I would really like to see in an upcoming assassins creed game:

The main character could be German, and in his teens when world war I starts. Germany wants war and you would be clearly able to see it. Throughout the game, WWI ends, and Germany is blamed for everything that happened and is forced to pay back the damages. Then the Nazi party is elected. One of the main scenes of the game could be that famous speech that Adolf Hitler gave, then after some events the main character does not like the events occurring, and plots out to assassinate major people in the Nazi group and take back land. The replacement for Leonardo DaVinci could be Albert Einstein too, who was German and moved away from Germany when the Nazi's took over.

Now, of course there's a very small chance of this actually happening, but I believe the plot would be very strong. Events like hangings, public speeches, the tea party of Boston, and famous characters (Leonardo, Benjamin, the pope, etc) in history are what make this franchise better than watching movies about history. They make you feel like your a part of it and experiencing the event for yourself. Imagine walking through crowds of people cheering for Hitler, but it turns out he is a Templar, and at the end of the game you assassinate him, rather than him committing suicide.

Let me know what you think about the idea. I hope the next assassins creed game will have more exciting scenes than ac4 has so far.... It's still a great game, but I miss some of the stuff that happened in the ac 1&2 and brotherhood.

hamNdoritos
11-03-2013, 04:52 AM
Wasn't it commented by somebody from the AC team that they didn't want to do a more modern type of war because it would but too much like a call of duty game. I agree with that idea though, I wouldn't like the idea of being an Assassin in any of the 1900's wars.

I would really like for the next AC title to go towards a Feudal Japan or Empire China.

Dead_Soldier_75
11-03-2013, 06:27 AM
I'm not sure. Doesn't matter if call of duty used that theme before because they are entirely different games. It would still feel new, even though FPS have ruined that topic for themselves.

I don't know Japan or China, but one that involved Ghengis kahn's campaigns would be cool too. He took the Chinese empire (Jin Dynasty), and most of the area in his life-time, then his son ÷gedei carried on to take over Europe, but "mysteriously died".

Either way, I want it to be crazy. The games are M rated so they shouldn't be afraid to go as far as Call of Duty goes. Like watching the Guillatine of King George at the start of the French Revolution

Firezown
11-08-2013, 12:20 PM
I'm not sure. Doesn't matter if call of duty used that theme before because they are entirely different games. It would still feel new, even though FPS have ruined that topic for themselves.

I don't know Japan or China, but one that involved Ghengis kahn's campaigns would be cool too. He took the Chinese empire (Jin Dynasty), and most of the area in his life-time, then his son ÷gedei carried on to take over Europe, but "mysteriously died".

Either way, I want it to be crazy. The games are M rated so they shouldn't be afraid to go as far as Call of Duty goes. Like watching the Guillatine of King George at the start of the French Revolution

You do know that the next assassins creed is atleast 30% completed right? its not like they start making the game the day after one is released they have serveral that they work on at the same times so they meet there october goal.So if anything this idea would be 6 or 7 or maybe this is what they have already started for 5, years ago.

roostersrule2
11-08-2013, 12:27 PM
WWII wont happen.

It's basically covered in the AC Universe anyway, just not by the games.

chibi_andy
11-08-2013, 12:41 PM
im just thinking how the combat will be when guns are the main thing now that swords and such are outdated and replaced.

it wouldn't feel AC-ish and more like a GTA game, run around gunning down the targets :confused:

roostersrule2
11-08-2013, 12:46 PM
Also try the Saboteur, it's a game set during WWII in France and it has climbing mechanics and is open world, I've never played it myself but it's meant to be a pretty good game.

Smiffylfc
11-29-2013, 08:38 AM
Right at the start of the game in the modern scene when you meet Melanie in AC4 you walk past a group of people saying "Japan would be nice wouldn't it?"

Poodle_of_Doom
11-29-2013, 07:02 PM
Okay, I'm just going to through this out there. That email was a reference to the forums, here, in fact. I'll have to look for the post, and maybe some of the older regular members can help me with this. One of the Devs, or moderators, posted on here some time ago, around the time ACIV was being announced, that they do keep an eye on the forums, and watch what we say. That they take into consideration our opinions on certain things.

That said, I think that it was brought up that they may reference this fact in some way, shape, or fashion in the game. I do believe that this was what that email was intended to be. That it was a reference to the various threads, and suggestions, that we've come up with. The main one has always been the WWI and WWII suggestions, which are notoriously shot down for being to much like COD. The French Revolution, though, is another story. I do believe there was a decent discussion on that.

At that, I'm sure it's already been confirmed in game that Hitler was a Templar, or at least used one of the Pieces of Eden. I think Einstein, and possibly even Oppenheimer have been mentioned (I know the Atomic bomb, and it's creation were).

lhevans
11-30-2013, 12:13 PM
I think a jack the ripper title I keep hearing rumors about would be awesome. Feudal japan or the napoleon wars? Sweet ideas! Id love to see them all come to life. On the flip side, I sort of wish ubisoft would abandon this multi player stuff and focus on the single player aspect, story line and character development. Personally, if a mp isnt a fps, im not even going to check it out.

BCies1121
12-01-2013, 05:27 PM
I like the idea of Vikings. Brings it to early A.D. Placed in North Atlantic,Greenland,Iceland. Maybe an AC origins. This would obviously be pre AC1.
Could incorporate the icy terrain and mountains. Plus including ships. Thoughts?

Poodle_of_Doom
12-01-2013, 07:34 PM
The only thing about this thought though, is that I would like to see the weather actually affect us. Could you imagine running along, and then slipping on an edge, or tree branch? I think this is something that should try to be incorporated into the games in the future.

JumpInTheFire13
12-01-2013, 09:00 PM
In the game, there's an email where Olivier says they will not use either of the World Wars due to the increased presence and use of vehicles in that time period. Apparently it's harder for them to get the genetic memories because a person's state of consciousness is altered when they're in a vehicle.

And also, there's been tons of threads like this already.

ze_topazio
12-01-2013, 09:07 PM
In the game, there's an email where Olivier says they will not use either of the World Wars due to the increased presence and use of vehicles in that time period. Apparently it's harder for them to get the genetic memories because a person's state of consciousness is altered when they're in a vehicle.

Maybe that's why the horses are so bad.

:rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
12-01-2013, 10:25 PM
World War II offers a landmine storytelling potential waiting for Assassin's Creed to tap.

Just like how Assassin's Creed showed the untold story of the Revolution (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/George_Washington) and age of pirates (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/Blackbeard), it is only inevitable that the untold story of the second world war be told:

http://en.wikipedia.com/World_War_II (http://uncyclopedia.wikia.com/wiki/World_War_II:_The_Movie)

ze_topazio
12-01-2013, 10:52 PM
We already know that World War II was a orchestrated by the Templars to create a peaceful world after the horrors of the war, after its success, Hitler was going to fake his death and retire somewhere until he had the unluckiness of meeting an assassin.

Megas_Doux
12-01-2013, 10:59 PM
The only certain thing here is that Ubi will surprise us with the setting. No one saw the Renaissance,Ottoman Empire and golden Age of piracy coming.......

RoBg03
12-01-2013, 11:09 PM
i like these games for the history, and ww2 is one of my favorite periods, but i don't think this series works in any period where revolvers/repeating rifles/machine guns are involved. also, game developers always walk a very fine line when nazi's are involved. if you don't present them as complete scum of the earth villians you run a risk of being 'insensitive'...AC characters often are ambiguous in nature

Poodle_of_Doom
12-02-2013, 12:54 AM

This ^.

FigoFCB19
12-04-2013, 04:02 AM
It's too much call of duty, the next assassins creed should be in imperial china, Japan during Middle Ages. Civil war, and like during when the Spaniards attack the Mayans.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-04-2013, 04:38 AM
If they do anything with China, I think Shao Jun should be a part of it.

BoBwUzHeRe1138
12-04-2013, 10:36 AM
If they do anything with China, I think Shao Jun should be a part of it.

Not necessarily. If they set it FAR back in history...there's no way she could be in nor should they feel pressured to make the time period the early 1500s again. I wouldn't mind her ancestor...another Jun being in it though.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-04-2013, 02:53 PM
Not necessarily. If they set it FAR back in history...there's no way she could be in nor should they feel pressured to make the time period the early 1500s again. I wouldn't mind her ancestor...another Jun being in it though.

I only suggested it because of the context in which she exists in the game. If you think about it, and this is a general thing here as I'm not well read on the particular subject, the time period and history of china, and the fact that it's linked to an Assassin we are already somewhat familar, and the purposes behind Shao Jun finding Ezio, all synch up with the story line perfectly, and would allow for a heavy expansion of the storyline, even that presented in ACIV.

Bastiaen
12-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Referring to the Saboteur. It's a decent game. If you are trying to 100% the achievements, it gets really tedious. I gave up and traded it in.

divintgamer
12-04-2013, 07:04 PM
I'm sorry if my spelling is bad but i think China is a good call i mean think about it there as a lot of untold story's back then/ the city's are "BIG" and "TALL" so there is a lot of roof top fun to have/ china is also a big place full of mountain's, river's, valleys and much much more,but I'm getting ahead of my self here i don't remember when but china was also called the traders point of the world were trader of all kinds come to the ports of china to buy and sell stuff so there is a chants to have a mix community and a easy way the Templar's to get in. on a side note i don't think any of the WW will work I'm not trying to shot down the idea but here me out we know a lot what happen during the World war's so there not a lot of flexibility to what we can do and I'm sorry a soldier assassin jumping & clamming building to building i don't see it happening i mean one of the wars is nick name " the trench war" for nothing. we also need things to clime on i mean if the assassin creed is cowboys...were the building and trees? and ubi-soft may have hint there going to do china in the other assassin creed game's veva china giving tools like booms and rope dart to the others but that is what i think.

XxCometStormxX
12-05-2013, 12:25 AM
How about the American Frontier?

You got the war of 1812, American Civil War (Templars should win causing a huge fallout of American government, resources, industrialization, etc.) Manifest destiny, California Goldrush and let's not forget immagation and my personal favorite: Cowboys and Indians!

The Lawless West! here's my idea:

Assassin's Creed: Wild West (Outlaw)
Law must be established, maintained, and set in stone. The Manifest Destiny paved the way toward a new frontier and another step toward freedom, while the Civil War crippled a fragile government suffering from growing pains. Such that greed, corruption, and betrayal spread like wildfire. The California Gold Rush entices folks who are looking to rich as they die trying. Natives, Nations and Outlaws fight against each for control of the untamable Wild West. And Marshal Law fights to uphold stability in a world run by the wrong people. I am no different. However, my fight is for survival not for money, glory, territory or infamy. I plan to change all of that by upholding the Law whilst breaking it. Gunning down anyone who gets in my way for a plentiful bounty. Living off the land on rich resources that seem to be abundant across the country. Lastly, exploring uncharted territory with which the like’s man only dreams to see. So long as Man, Nature, and God are against me, I may never rest until I do the unthinkable: conquer the unconquerable Wild West. I am Colton Miles, and I am an Assassin!

( I used Colton as way to describe the animal (the Horse). His persona would take on different names like Mustang Miles (Outlaw) and Horseshoe (Native) He would reestablish the Assassin Order in America after a huge downfall during the Civil war in which Templar and Assassin factions were nearly destroyed. And the Templars would Also try to gain a foothold to mold America in their fashion (Union or Confederacy? where does your heart and allegiance lie? that would be the scary part about it because Templars and Assassins coexist in America and they have blended in so well that its hard to tell friend from foe, so trust is a major issue no?)

He would be a Spanish-American Assassin with ancestors in the Mexican American War (remember the Alamo) American Civil War the War of 1812. And his connection to Connor would be traced back to the French revolution and Napoleon!

For more ideas reply.

XxCometStormxX
12-05-2013, 12:35 AM
That's true look at the American revolution? I said something about some time ago and look what happened: revolution and father's a templar. I either called it or I am extremely lucky to know that.

Poodle_of_Doom
12-05-2013, 01:42 AM
Or they liked your idea and ran with it. Because, you know, they watch the forums and all.

TimbrWolf1121
12-07-2013, 08:32 PM
I think a Japanese setting would be fantastic. The hidden blade could easily evolve into this guys idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTdRbJaJ5fM

Rugterwyper32
12-07-2013, 09:17 PM

I think it should be in the Ming Dynasty with Shao Jun for a few reasons. Three, namely. First off, look at the blood messages in Assassin's Creed 1. One of the first that catches my attention is this one:
"Within Emperor Jiajing's sin and Quetzcoaltz's hunger lies the Answers.". This one emperor was the 11th in the Ming Dynasty, who lived from 1507 to 1567.
The second one is Giovanni Borgia from Initiates. Quoting from the Wiki:
"Nevertheless, Giovanni persisted in studying the Skull for about twenty years, and in 1542, received some answers. Upon discovering the Skull glowing with a faint light, he shook it and began to hear words in a foreign language, as well as see visions of a man dressed in Chinese garb. Though he could not understand the speech, he realized the man's intent, and hurried to alert the Brotherhood of this revelation."
Well, isn't that interesting. Giovanni Borgia went to Mexico and obtained the Crystal Skull there from an Aztec priest after a human sacrifice (there you answer Quetzalcoatl's hunger) and then saw something related to China with that Crystal Skull.
Finally, Shao Jun herself. She was a character introduced during Embers, she's by all means a blank slate in character development (though she has a motivation) but she's an established character with effects on the AC universe, plus in an era connected with the two previous clues. So, we already have more to go for regarding Ming Dynasty China. And thanks to my unsatiable curiosity, I spoiled myself regarding the Piece of Eden in AC4, and isn't it a Crystal Skull as well, that observatory? I think we've got some fun times ahead of us.

In fact, if they take the blood symbols from AC1 into account again and somehow the next game was in Egypt, my prediction for the next 3 games would go: Egypt (either Ancient, this being hopefully during Cleopatra's reign so we have Alexandria around; or a sequel following Altair's lineage in whoever Darim's child is), Ming Dynasty China and South America, with a high probability of this being during the wars of Independence (because of actually recognizable figures such as Simon Bolivar).

Poodle_of_Doom
12-07-2013, 11:03 PM
I think a Japanese setting would be fantastic. The hidden blade could easily evolve into this guys idea. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTdRbJaJ5fM

That's really kind of neat.

Introduction:
As a passionate fan of the Assassin's Creed Series I have loved how the series connects to the past, and has allowed us to re-live experiences that we have only read about and given us the joy to experience them first hand. I like the idea of the possibility of a secret society having kept under wraps pieces of history that are now only considered legend or myths. In this discussion I want to travel to Ancient Egypt and reveal possible suggestions for where and when I would like the next Assassinís Creed adventure to take place. As someone who is passionate about such a sophisticated civilization as Ancient Egypt, I would love to relive the peak of the golden age as it was back then and be able to relive this experience in the Assassinís Creed World. I feel that this would connect very well into the series and it would excite a lot of fans around the world.

Main Idea:
From being able to synchronize on top of the great pyramids to exploring hidden golden tombs with hieroglyphs on the walls and booby traps and finding lost treasures that were never explored by bandits, this place in time is a perfect civilization to tie into the franchise. I would love to see Cleopatra as the head of the Assassins or being able to do Assassins contracts for Pharaohs. This would be an ideal time in Egypt to also include Julius Caesar and Marc Antony. I would love to be able to explore the deserts dodging sandstorms and quicksand. I would also love to see the real face of the Sphinx before it was destroyed by Napoleons troops on their trip to Egypt long afterwards according to archaeologists and I would love to discover different beliefs of the true use of the Sphinx. Possibly there could be a connection to the first civilization or it could dig into the mysticism of the gods such as Osiris, Anubis, and Ra to name a few. I would also love to travel on the Nile on boats and the possibility of Traveling to Greece since it was very common for Egyptians to do so. I would also love to see the story tying into the beginning of Ancient Greece which has another rich culture altogether that would make this an extremely successful franchise. Ancient Greece had a powerful Navy that would be an interesting place for gamers to explore and personally I would love to travel through the lionís gate and see the original Parthenon before it was in ruins.

Conclusion:
I would love to reach out to Ubisoft and reveal possible suggestions for where and when I think is a perfect setting for the next Assassinís Creed adventure to take place. Ancient Egypt offers an incredible setting with a rich mystical mythology along with the richest culture which also follows in the footsteps of the eras that have been the landscape of Assassins Creeds major stories. As a passionate fan of the Assassins Creed franchise I find this era very fascinating and I am eager to play Assassins Creed in this part in time and I believe it would also be exciting for a lot of fans around the world. I hope this discussion reaches the Ubisoft team and offers useful suggestions if they have not already been considered. My only interest is to reach out to the Ubisoft team and offer useful suggestions and let them handle the rest. Thank you for your time and I hope you have found this useful.

I like this idea a lot too. The only thing is, I'd like to see them wrap up some of the modern day stuff, and keep track of the new stuff they just added to the storyline to, like the sage. Maybe he could be the pharoh, and the tombs were actually vaults.

ace9798
12-08-2013, 03:33 AM
WIat i would like to see in ac series is either a modern or future look, yes this could be done without making it like call of duty. I don't know but if you guys have heard of the game prototype its about a future out break and the character is using Hus claws, sword arm and a few other while guards have guns, the game was a lot of fun so I think that we could have a modern ac without making it call of duty and I think a fun series would be a modern European country maybe France were this child(teen) of a government official starts to join the brotherhood but his father is a templar. Not know the two are enemies they do a lot of stuff together till the son ends up that he will have to assassinate his father after countless times of spying on the government and figuring out his father is a main templar

Black_Widow9
12-09-2013, 03:30 AM
Please use one of these threads:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/814639-Possible-Hints-to-Next-AC-inside-of-AC-IV-Spoilerish

Thanks