PDA

View Full Version : How to counteract Determination perk

XxKillaChaosxX
11-02-2013, 10:16 PM
I'm not sure how I feel about this perk, but that's not the point of this topic. What IS though is to discuss ways to counteract it. So far I've only come up with 2 ways. First, rush your pursuer. The less time they have to see you, the less points they are capable of getting. Obviously, only do this if you don't think you can get the stun instead. Second way I thought of was using disruption. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe, in addition to breaking locks and silencing whispers, it reduces the victims approach meter. If that's the case, it's a good way to reduce their score since your contested won't do it. Works even better with the the fast recovery perk since you mostly likely will die anyway. Anybody think of any other ways?

lBamitsMichael
11-02-2013, 10:56 PM
I'm guessing you're a Deathmatch player? I don't have much beef with it, being as I am mainly an Assassinate player but I can see how it would annoy others in Deathmatch.

Disruption should lower their approach meter to Reckless ( That's what it did in AC3 ) being as knives are much harder to use, Disruption would be a great choice. So yeah, that's a possible counter.
Don't let them kill you, run into other pursuers if you can't fight for your life.

XxKillaChaosxX
11-03-2013, 01:12 AM
Yeah I'm mostly a deathmatch player.

GameRenegade
11-03-2013, 02:27 AM
DIsruption is a good idea, but I don't know why the need to discuss a "counter" to this perk has even arisen. Think of it this way, they are missing out on a perk. :D