PDA

View Full Version : No point in pre-ordering,release date come and gone, still no game seriously unhappy

SimonL2012
11-02-2013, 10:46 AM
I've played all the AC games, been a loyal fan/customer. So naturally I thought I'd pre-order the AC 4 game to ensure day of release delivery and some extras due to the version I ordered.

Well release day has come and gone, there is no shipping number next to my item details on my account, so it doesn't even look like it's been shipped yet. No reply to my support ticket I submitted yesterday and no answer to my post on your Facebook page.

Seriously unimpressed.

If you pre-order the game you should get it on the day or release, otherwise its a waste of time and just makes a mockery of the whole system.

Not happy at all. :mad:

SimonL2012
11-02-2013, 11:03 AM
#ubisoftfailtodeliveragain

DirtDiver1o1
11-02-2013, 11:42 AM
Hello everyone,

I have the same problem, I pre-ordered the PC Download version of Assassin’s CreedŽ IV Black Flag™ - Special Edition but never got the code for the game, i did get the Pirate trophy bonus code and the VIP code for the Watch, but i never got the game itself. My order is also stuck in Order Submitted status. What the hell is going on here? I live in Europe - Romania, i did submit a ticket which was never answered. Can someone please clarify why we have not got the game code?

Exodias29
11-02-2013, 11:53 AM
The release date for Assassin's Creed IV Black Flag is the 22nd November for the PC platform. So there's a little longer to wait yet. I should think that the download codes will be sent out on the actual day of release, depending on the website you purchased the game from.

DirtDiver1o1
11-02-2013, 12:34 PM
Thank you for the answer and i hope you are right. Have a good day.

Dag_B
11-02-2013, 02:14 PM
#customerfailstogetPCreleasedateright

Mr_Shade
11-02-2013, 07:50 PM
I've played all the AC games, been a loyal fan/customer. So naturally I thought I'd pre-order the AC 4 game to ensure day of release delivery and some extras due to the version I ordered.

Well release day has come and gone, there is no shipping number next to my item details on my account, so it doesn't even look like it's been shipped yet. No reply to my support ticket I submitted yesterday and no answer to my post on your Facebook page.

Seriously unimpressed.

If you pre-order the game you should get it on the day or release, otherwise its a waste of time and just makes a mockery of the whole system.

Not happy at all. :mad:

Hi there,

Please check your order page and information - the PC version has not released yet, it's due the middle of the month - dates vary depending on your country by a few days, so please check your local sites.

www.uplay.com - will have the release date for your region.

Any further questions, please contact the stores support team, who will be happy to help you.