PDA

View Full Version : I would like an apology from Mr_Shade on the infraction! *SPOILERS*

Jackdaw360
11-01-2013, 10:07 PM
He gave me an infraction for posting spoilers:
After Blackbeard is killed, he escapes upset. That would be the perfect moment for him to become an Assassin, and go after people for revenge.
This was posted after a moderator ADDED [Spoilers] to my thread title, so why the infraction?

I expect an apology, for an obvious mistake. It was probably him who added the [Spoilers] into my title, can he not see, does he need Eagle Vision?

LordWolv
11-01-2013, 10:50 PM
Shade is a clever guy, I'm sure he has his reasons. Stop complaining.

Black_Widow9
11-01-2013, 10:58 PM
He gave me an infraction for posting spoilers:
After Blackbeard is killed, he escapes upset. That would be the perfect moment for him to become an Assassin, and go after people for revenge.
This was posted after a moderator ADDED [Spoilers] to my thread title, so why the infraction?

I expect an apology, for an obvious mistake. It was probably him who added the [Spoilers] into my title, can he not see, does he need Eagle Vision?
I would suggest you take a look here:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/802067-*IMPORTANT*-Please-read-SPOILER-WARNING-RULES!

Just because we added the Spoiler tag to your thread title does not mean you are exempt from not having done it for yourself in the first place.

And you did it yet again in this thread.....

If you have an issue with Staff I suggest you send one of us a PM. Trying to call us out on the Forums is not tolerated.