PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILERS]am i spoiled too much?

bismp
11-01-2013, 04:44 PM
:(Unfortunately,no matter how hard i tried, many things were revealed to me.more specifically: i know the introduction of the game(edward kills the assassin and goes to havana to collect a "reward".there,he somehow meets with the templars and kills some assassins.they need to find someone called the sage,whose blood is essential to get into a place caled the observatory.then i dont know almost nothing but that all leading pirates die and that edward is betrayed by many people,but i don't know how.also i know that in the end edward's daughter arrives at the carribean and i've seen the final cutscene with haytham.this is exactly what i know.no more no less. so do i know too much?is this going to ruin my experience?if so should i just give it up and watch all the walkthroughs?

Sturnz0r
11-01-2013, 05:12 PM
How'd you let yourself know all that vague but accurate story?

dxsxhxcx
11-01-2013, 05:31 PM
if you'll still get the game I would suggest you to not watch walkthroughs on Youtube because while I believe what you know shouldn't ruin your experience with the game, watch the entire game on Youtube might make your actual experience with it be a little too repetitive and this is what can ruin your experience

bismp
11-01-2013, 07:53 PM
I'll buy the game in the future ,so i won't watch the walkthroughs then.so is this an acdurate summary of the story or not?

Assassin_M
11-01-2013, 08:13 PM
You should still get the game. You should PLAY it, but the story will probably be less of a highlight for you. that's basically most of the events of the story summarised...also, no...don't watch anymore walkthroughs

SleezeRocker
11-01-2013, 08:25 PM
That is why I didn't read/watch nearly any info on AC4 (or top anticipated games on that note) that way I can be more surprised and entertained as I play it.

bismp
11-01-2013, 08:31 PM
The thing is that i decided not to go dark.most of these spoilers were in youtube comments,reviews or even in this forum...but still i have watched almost none walkthrough ,so i believe that i'll like the game.