PDA

View Full Version : Quick Maintenance PS3 & Xbox360

Ubi-Valentin
11-01-2013, 04:01 PM
EDIT: The maintenance is now over.

Hello all,

We wanted to let you know that we are currently performing an emergency maintenance today (Friday, November 1st, 2013) on Xbox360 and PS3 platforms.

We expect this maintenance to take no more than 15 minutes, but please keep in mind that it could be extended.

Multiplayer will not be accessible during this maintenance.

We apologize for the short notice and thank you for your patience

Barrok_Savage11
11-01-2013, 04:37 PM
server not accessible since th maintenance ...maintennce still on ?

mrgrimezHD
11-10-2013, 05:58 PM
EDIT: The maintenance is now over.

Hello all,

We wanted to let you know that we are currently performing an emergency maintenance today (Friday, November 1st, 2013) on Xbox360 and PS3 platforms.

We expect this maintenance to take no more than 15 minutes, but please keep in mind that it could be extended.

Multiplayer will not be accessible during this maintenance.

We apologize for the short notice and thank you for your patience

Barrok27 - server not accessible since th maintenance ...maintennce still on ?

Honestly though did you not see Valentins post?

jetlee2777
11-15-2013, 06:10 AM
Well I hope only that right now they´re working on the multiplayer issues like permanently saving icon,disconnections from host when playing alone,or with friends in a group.

And last but not least,the match making freezes,during the character selection screen.

Regards,

jetlee2777

KingDevin94
11-15-2013, 07:01 AM
Does any 1 know why Ubisoft servers aren't working at this time on AC IV Black Flag? Is it going on maintenance or something? If someone has information about it please reply cause I really want to know. Oh and one last thing. If I spelled maintenance wrong please correct me. I am white but not even I can spell everything correctly. But other races don't be offended when I said that cause I know some of you that aren't English and can spell correctly but I was just saying but again please don't be offended it never was my intention to offend. Ok now I feel bad :(. I am...sorry very sorry please for give me like I said I never meant to offend. Ok shutting up now.

Lethalla
11-15-2013, 07:07 AM
*Maybe* it's to do with the US PS4 release? I can't get in either.

Oh and you did spell "maintenance" correctly :D
- Mrs Dictionary

KingDevin94
11-15-2013, 07:15 AM
Thank you Lethalla I appreciate it.

KingDevin94
11-15-2013, 07:18 AM
Oh and no I really don't remember cause I barely go on multiplayer for some reason. assuming your talking to me.

Lethalla
11-15-2013, 07:27 AM
Yes I was. :)

Maybe the servers are back up now? According to PSN two of my friends are playing BF MP.