PDA

View Full Version : Redeeming rewards on Uplay

chibi_andy
11-01-2013, 09:20 AM
so i just redeemed a few things on Uplay via PC for AC4, and was wondering where to get the stuff that i redeemed? will i get it once i turn on the ps3? or will they send me some sort of email with the codes in it?? :confused:

Tysodie
11-01-2013, 09:35 AM
Your rewards that you have redeemed will be available next time you play the game, no codes involved whatsoever.

chibi_andy
11-01-2013, 09:37 AM
Your rewards that you have redeemed will be available next time you play the game, no codes involved whatsoever.

ah ok, thanks for the info

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 11:37 AM
indeed.

As long as the console has the same Uplay account on - it will trigger the next time you play [assuming you are online!] :)

chibi_andy
11-01-2013, 01:07 PM
indeed.

As long as the console has the same Uplay account on - it will trigger the next time you play [assuming you are online!] :)

lol it should be the same unless you guys at Ubisoft changed my account :p

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 01:24 PM
lol it should be the same unless you guys at Ubisoft changed my account :p
We have to say that - since you would be surprised how often they are different - people sometimes forget they have a few accounts /emails linked ;)

chibi_andy
11-01-2013, 03:46 PM
We have to say that - since you would be surprised how often they are different - people sometimes forget they have a few accounts /emails linked ;)

well then that WOULD be very confusing, but good thing i only have one account so i wont have to worry too much hehe :cool:

pghboy70
11-20-2013, 10:26 PM
Has anyone else redeemed points for the X360 ACIV Black Flag Theme? The site and game says that I've redeemed points, but no download occurred.