PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet Help?

Pwinkiie
10-31-2013, 10:22 PM
So I just completed AC4 and trying to unlock everything else so opening chests and finding treasure ect. But one thing that is really bugging me is the Kenway's Fleet minigame.

I just can't get my head around it. How do we get more resources to trade off? How do we gain more Fire barrells to fight against other ships? I tried salvaging ships, but all I got from them were gems, so I am stumped on how to get the resources and fire barrells for Kenway's Fleet. The resources in the actual game counts for nothing to the resource in Kenway's Fleet, so I am out of ideas.

Would someone like to shine some light on this and explain how to get these resources and fire barrells so I can partake in this minigame more?

AcidRelic
10-31-2013, 10:41 PM
Y button starts battles in the area's that are not green(safe) you get resources from those battles and VERY RARELY fire barrels in the most difficult battles.

Pwinkiie
10-31-2013, 11:02 PM
Can you still battle other ships then if you have no more fire barrels left?

superkootje
10-31-2013, 11:54 PM
Can you still battle other ships then if you have no more fire barrels left?
yup.

AcidRelic
11-01-2013, 12:50 AM
Just found out you also get a fire barrel EVERY time you help a friend on the Fleet game.

AoD pbarny
11-04-2013, 12:01 PM
how can you fight with no fire barrels?? all that happens is your ship gets damaged?

AoD pbarny
11-04-2013, 07:41 PM
ignore my last as I have now worked it out:) basically if you let it run on its own on the page it fights - so simple really lol. now just to build a bigger fleet

Xruxis
11-07-2013, 05:42 PM
hey guys how can i help my friend's fleet out??