PDA

View Full Version : Screw Ubisoft, and screw AC:BF

am_buckle
10-31-2013, 04:29 PM
I preordered an xbox one.
I'm not going to buy your games made to be inferior forever with content cut out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Axeod6sexoY

I'm glad Watch Dogs is delayed I probably would have bought it launch day.
I'll never buy a ubisoft game again.
Or maybe I will but instead of buying it full retail price like I was going to, I'll wait until it's dirt cheap and pre-owned, maybe even off ebay so even the retailer can't slip you a dime for it.
I'm so mad, I almost hate you as much as EA.
I suppose I should thank you for making my choice in games a lot easier now.

DJ-B-Man-Jr
10-31-2013, 05:13 PM
I preordered an xbox one.
I'm not going to buy your games made to be inferior forever with content cut out.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Axeod6sexoY

I'm glad Watch Dogs is delayed I probably would have bought it launch day.
I'll never buy a ubisoft game again.
Or maybe I will but instead of buying it full retail price like I was going to, I'll wait until it's dirt cheap and pre-owned, maybe even off ebay so even the retailer can't slip you a dime for it.
I'm so mad, I almost hate you as much as EA.
I suppose I should thank you for making my choice in games a lot easier now.

I don't see the problem. Aveline was the main character in AC Liberation, a PLAYSTATION VITA game. Why would Xbox get her content?

Krayus Korianis
10-31-2013, 05:17 PM
After 6 months, there's no guarantee that it'll remain Playstation exclusive. It's already been stated it's exclusivity license runs out 6 months after release.

ze_topazio
10-31-2013, 05:20 PM
Feels good to see the Aveline missions on my start menu waiting to be played.

DavidPage
10-31-2013, 05:32 PM
After 6 months, there's no guarantee that it'll remain Playstation exclusive. It's already been stated it's exclusivity license runs out 6 months after release.

Here's confirmation that this won't be the case http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/30/assassins-creed-4-playstation-dlc-not-coming-to-xbox?+main+twitter

DavidPage
10-31-2013, 05:34 PM
I mean that it won't pass on the Xbox. The 6 months thing supposedly is true but the missions won't be adapted to the Xbox.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 05:40 PM

There is also no guarantee that is will be made for the XBox.

UbiSoft would do better if they were to tell us whether after 6 months the XBox users will get it or not.

Tabbe01
10-31-2013, 05:41 PM
Let me see if Im understanding you correctly.
Because Sony has a exclusive DLC you are not bying a single game from Ubisoft ever again ?
Then why dont you start crying about all the other exclusive games Sony have ?

The exclusive DLC was announced long before release and its a decision Ubisoft and Sony have made.
M-soft dont whant to make deals with Ubisoft, only with EA and Activision.
Blame M-soft for this not Ubisoft.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 05:46 PM

This has been disproven it will REMAIN PS exclusive until another version of the game is announced (GOTY type game if they win one)

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 05:47 PM
Let me see if Im understanding you correctly.
Because Sony has a exclusive DLC you are not bying a single game from Ubisoft ever again ?
Then why dont you start crying about all the other exclusive games Sony have ?

The exclusive DLC was announced long before release and its a decision Ubisoft and Sony have made.
M-soft dont whant to make deals with Ubisoft, only with EA and Activision.
Blame M-soft for this not Ubisoft.

That is not accurate. UbiSoft doesn't have to have exclusives, they could make the content for everyone to buy. The gaming companies are the ones who make the decisions on Exclusive content, not the console makers. If the gaming companies were to say NO to exclusives than there would be no problems.

This is 100% on UbiSoft and 100% on every other gaming company that does Exclusives.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 05:49 PM
Either way why the heck would you pre order an xbox one?
For Ryse?
I thought for sure after having to watch us play LittleBigPlanet, Killzone, God of War, Uncharted, and The Last of Us all by ourselves that xbox fanboys would wake up lol
Buy a ps4 bro....
All you're doing by staying loyal to xbox is missing out lol

am_buckle
10-31-2013, 05:53 PM
For Ryse?
I thought for sure after having to watch us play LittleBigPlanet, Killzone, God of War, Uncharted, and The Last of Us all by ourselves that xbox fanboys would wake up lol
Buy a ps4 bro....
Because I'd rather play Dead Rising 3 than Knack.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 05:53 PM
For Ryse?
Buy a ps4 bro....

Console flames are a no no here as well as calling out people as "Fan Boys". Instead of insulting people and other consoles you can just ignore the topic all together if you have nothing else to contribute.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 06:00 PM
Console flames are a no no here as well as calling out people as "Fan Boys". Instead of insulting people and other consoles you can just ignore the topic all together if you have nothing else to contribute.

How is calling someone a fanboy insulting?
People need to be a little less emotional ;)
cry about it bro

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 06:03 PM
Because I'd rather play Dead Rising 3 than Knack.

knack isnt forced on you..it isnt an initiation...
All im saying is if nextgen follows the same pattern...youre investing 10 years for 2 great years (3 awesome exclusives)
instead of just letting dead rising slide so you can have a million awesome exclusives for all 10 years.....

Assassin_M
10-31-2013, 06:07 PM
LOL he mad

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 06:09 PM
LOL he mad

;)

am_buckle
10-31-2013, 06:12 PM
knack isnt forced on you..it isnt an initiation...
All im saying is if nextgen follows the same pattern...youre investing 10 years for 2 great years (3 awesome exclusives)
instead of just letting dead rising slide so you can have a million awesome exclusives for all 10 years.....
Yeah ... a million awesome exclusives. One or two linear Naughty Dog Games vs. Halo, Fable, Gears, Forza, Dead Rising, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct, Lococycle, Titanfall, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Below, D4, Crimson Dragon, Project Spark, Peggle 2, Cobalt, Black Tusk Game.

LoyalACFan
10-31-2013, 06:17 PM
Ryse

lol

lol

lolololololololololololol

Assassin_M
10-31-2013, 06:19 PM
Halo, Fable, Gears, Forza, Dead Rising, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct, Lococycle, Titanfall, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Below, D4, Crimson Dragon, Project Spark, Peggle 2, Cobalt, Black Tusk Game.
Funny...most of those are linear too, also..

Ryse
Because that's not linear...

Seriously, though...you're turning this into a console war...it'll be locked. if you want to be heard, I advice staying on topic, being respectful, thought your title does not help much, and stopping with the console flaming..

STDlyMcStudpants
10-31-2013, 06:23 PM
Yeah ... a million awesome exclusives. One or two linear Naughty Dog Games vs. Halo, Fable, Gears, Forza, Dead Rising, Zoo Tycoon, Killer Instinct, Lococycle, Titanfall, Ryse, Sunset Overdrive, Quantum Break, Below, D4, Crimson Dragon, Project Spark, Peggle 2, Cobalt, Black Tusk Game.

Half of those arent even exclusives...
Im not trying to argue..im just a concerned gamer lol :P

am_buckle
10-31-2013, 06:28 PM
Half of those arent even exclusives...
Im not trying to argue..im just a concerned gamer lol :P
I don't care what console you prefer, I want Dead Rising 3 and a crate of budweiser on launch day. You do what you want.

Assassin_M
10-31-2013, 06:30 PM
am i being ignored? =_=

Sushiglutton
10-31-2013, 06:54 PM
am i being ignored? =_=

Gives advice on how to be heard, gets ignored ;)

EvilPixieGrrr
10-31-2013, 08:12 PM
This thread really isn't constructive, nor is it going anywhere positive. I'm going to lock it up.