PDA

View Full Version : I found a way to make alot of money

Jackdaw360
10-31-2013, 11:41 AM
Buy the Timesaver: Resources Pack from PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace. This gives you 500 of Metal, Wood, Cloth, Sugar and Rum.

I'm not sure about the others, but each Rum is worth 15R and Sugar is 20R. Sell them and you make around 17500R in total on the game. I don't know how good the others sell.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 01:54 PM
Buy the Timesaver: Resources Pack from PlayStation Store or Xbox Marketplace. This gives you 500 of Metal, Wood, Cloth, Sugar and Rum.

I'm not sure about the others, but each Rum is worth 15R and Sugar is 20R. Sell them and you make around 17500R in total on the game. I don't know how good the others sell.

Yeah I saw that. I might or might not do this. They have time saver packs for different things but this was the only one I though would be good to use but without actually cheating too much.

Blaize1567
10-31-2013, 02:39 PM

See i tired buying the Time Saver: Resources Pack and when it downloaded i started up my game and got nothing. No upgrades and no cargo. My cargo didn't increase from where it was originally and yes I am past Sequence 3 memory 4.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 05:44 PM
See i tired buying the Time Saver: Resources Pack and when it downloaded i started up my game and got nothing. No upgrades and no cargo. My cargo didn't increase from where it was originally and yes I am past Sequence 3 memory 4.

When did you get the Timesaver, was it before you started the game or was it after you got to Sequence 3 Memory 4?

Since you already bought it you can try downloading it again and see if that helps.

lacurra
10-31-2013, 07:34 PM

I had the same problem. I was on sequence 3 memory 4 when I bought it but nothing was added to my game. Not happy.

Blaize1567
10-31-2013, 08:30 PM
When did you get the Timesaver, was it before you started the game or was it after you got to Sequence 3 Memory 4?

Since you already bought it you can try downloading it again and see if that helps.

I bought it right after completing sequence 3 memory 4. I saw it when I took a break in between memory 4 and 5 and bought it from the main menu. I loaded the game up on my 360. and nothing. Turned it off and on and nothing. I deleted it then redownloaded but still nothing. Comtacted Ubisoft support and still nothing yet.

FrankieSatt
10-31-2013, 08:35 PM
I bought it right after completing sequence 3 memory 4. I saw it when I took a break in between memory 4 and 5 and bought it from the main menu. I loaded the game up on my 360. and nothing. Turned it off and on and nothing. I deleted it then redownloaded but still nothing. Comtacted Ubisoft support and still nothing yet.

I'm trying it when I get home. I'll let everyone know if I have any problems.

superkootje
10-31-2013, 11:51 PM
This is not a way to make alot of money :P
this is a way to buy a considerable amount of money, its still not alot.
And you do not make it, you buy it...

lacurra
11-01-2013, 12:47 AM

Please let us know what you find out, frustrating

FrankieSatt
11-01-2013, 01:08 AM
No, it's not working for me either. Can a mod or someone help us out with this?

FrankieSatt
11-01-2013, 01:43 PM
Can anyone from UbiSoft shed some light on why this isn't working? Can a moderator push this up the chain for someone to look at?

Mr_Shade
11-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Moderators might not be able to help, However I can ;)

It has been reported - and they will investigate - I will update you guys asap.

This really should be posted in the Technical forum AND support too - since if it's a bug, it needs posting there - we don't always monitor gameplay threads for bugs.

Blaize1567
11-01-2013, 02:22 PM
Ok I will tell you guys what happened last night. I got on around 3:30 and played until 12. Around 7 to 8 oclock I completed sequence 3 and was at the begining of sequence 4. I also did a lot of collectable hunting in between memory 4 sequence 3 and sequence 4 memory 1. I was at the mission where your quartermaster keeps talking about going to tulum to meet a character in the stoey for a mission. Right as my quartermaster unlocked the fleet stuff also I found that I had all my cargo and storage upgraded. So maybe it is when you hit the unlocking of kenway's fleet stuff.

FrankieSatt
11-01-2013, 05:15 PM
Ok I will tell you guys what happened last night. I got on around 3:30 and played until 12. Around 7 to 8 oclock I completed sequence 3 and was at the begining of sequence 4. I also did a lot of collectable hunting in between memory 4 sequence 3 and sequence 4 memory 1. I was at the mission where your quartermaster keeps talking about going to tulum to meet a character in the stoey for a mission. Right as my quartermaster unlocked the fleet stuff also I found that I had all my cargo and storage upgraded. So maybe it is when you hit the unlocking of kenway's fleet stuff.

OK, I'll keep going. It would be nice to know when all the "Training" will be over and everything unlocks so we can explore without having to keep going on the main missions to finish "Unlocking" everything.

I'll just keep going to I'm done with Sequence 3 all together and see what happens then.

FrankieSatt
11-02-2013, 03:22 AM
I finally got it. Now I did upgrade my hold all the way before I did this so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not. However, keep playing until you get to Sequence 4. Once you start Sequence 4 you will be forced into some running around and in the end when you upgrade your cove you'll get time saver pack.

its_supergamer
02-12-2014, 05:16 AM
I also bought the resources pack, its the only time saver i felt comfortable buying. I did know from the start though that it would not unlock until sequence 4 as i downloaded mine direct from ps store and it says clearly there that this dlc will not unlock until sequence 4, it doesnt matter whether you already maxed out your cargo limit or not, the dlc will activate, no matter what you do, as soon as you reach sequence 4. The only issue here is a misprint in the in game additional content menu which i tend not to use in any game anyway.