PDA

View Full Version : [Spoilers] Assassins Creed IV - Thanks Ubisoft + Video

mrgrimezHD
10-31-2013, 08:46 AM
Hello to all you fine people,

Dave here, I just wanted to stop by and show my support to Ubisoft for the incredible job they've done. I've only just made this account so yes I'm a noob to these boards :cool:

So someone ***** up somewhere on my pre order, my card wasn't charged and the "Skull Edition" I wanted wasn't coming on release day. If you're good at using your imagination try to think of the choice words which erupted from my mouth like I'd just developed Tourette's Syndrome on the spot when reading the email. After a short outburst of rage and a few salty tears, I grew a fresh set of balls and took myself to the local GAME Store.

An Employee working there was more then happy to show me the different editions AC BF came in..... sort of... I couldn't see the "Skull Edition"..... I took it like a man on the chin and settled for the Special Edition seeing as the "Buccaneer" set was completely sold out and at that point I just wanted to go home and play it while I've got some time. That was when I became addicted.

I spent 3 bloody hours in Havana just doing what I normally do on any other AC game and that's to piss off the local authority as much as possible... and loot.... If there's something to collect my OCD will make me go to the ends of the virtual world to find it =( Not to mention how I go about finding creative ways to bring brutal justice to those who challenge me. Time just flew by and before I knew it I was firing my balls at a Ship which was hellbent on literally pushing my s**t in. (Take that however you will)

Thoroughly enjoying this installment, I know it's not the case for everyone else but I'm happy with it at least. Oh yeah, one last thing... I know this is for the Current Gen Consoles but my gravy tunnel... the graphics are amazing.

SO, enough typing complete **** from me, sit back... kick your feet up and watch this video I put together, if you want to of course =) It's my favorite mission so far if I'm honest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8XK1zUZA8U

Raibuscus
10-31-2013, 12:19 PM
I'm glad that there's SOMEONE who likes it.
I mean with all the freaking complainers on twitter and some of them on the forums it just makes me sick;

Darby did a fantastic job and even though I'm still halfway (I think) I'm just loving it. Stealth is sooooo much better...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
10-31-2013, 02:29 PM
Good to hear you are enjoying it :)

Please remember to add a spoiler tag when posting story details.

mrgrimezHD
10-31-2013, 04:15 PM
Good to hear you are enjoying it :)

Please remember to add a spoiler tag when posting story details.

ARGHH, I thought I added a spoiler tag around that. My bad, it was pretty late for me when posting this lol