PDA

View Full Version : Just collected every animus fragment... Any reward?

Cougar24
10-31-2013, 04:31 AM
I just finished up getting the animus fragments and treasures on the map. I've exited the animus, thinking that maybe a bonus scene or something would come up, or a co-worker would tell me I had no life. But, nothing happened! Please tell me I'm just not looking in the right place!

Layytez
10-31-2013, 04:46 AM
No idea bro, I hope we get something >.>

deadeagleman
10-31-2013, 05:21 AM
Cheats modes OR more ships

Gazzaho
10-31-2013, 05:33 AM
From what I can tell the Abstergo challenges and rewards are just related to Portraits, Emblems for multiplayer and cheats. If you hit X on the Xbox and presumably Square on the PS3 while displaying the challenge screen it tells you the rewards you get for collecting so many of each item. I would have preferred a better reward system myself, the way it is now there's really no incentive to collect items if your a single player gamer other than having the checkmaks ticked for each island.

leroy19852010
11-02-2013, 02:16 AM
yeah thats pretty awfull

deskp
11-02-2013, 02:48 AM
I just finished up getting the animus fragments and treasures on the map. I've exited the animus, thinking that maybe a bonus scene or something would come up, or a co-worker would tell me I had no life. But, nothing happened! Please tell me I'm just not looking in the right place!

Have you tried returning to the server room thing in the bunker?? a certainly someone mentioned animus fragments when you first met that person down there.

AngryRaisin
11-02-2013, 03:08 AM
The fragments are the equivalent of feathers in the previous games so likely only achievements rather than some sort of functional award.

Cougar24
11-05-2013, 06:00 AM
I just tried going down in the Server Room where you met that special someone, and nothing happened. So, unfortunately, I can confirm that absolutely nothing happens when you collect the animus fragments. Hopefully, I'm still missing something. But that is incredibly lame. Why have animus fragments if they ultimately don't mean anything? (not even an achievement!)

SamBushen24
11-05-2013, 12:15 PM
I've got the guide book...and I'll quote what it says what Animus fragments do..." Required to complete Abstergo challenges and unlock cheats, as well as emblems and titles for the multiplayer mode."

robinthefactory
11-05-2013, 06:45 PM
I've collected all the collectibles in the game and none of them give you anything(except treasure maps, money, and lore). Collecting all the animus fragments just gives an abstergo challenge completed.