PDA

View Full Version : Infamy - Justice Served - Tyranny of King Washington DLC

iceygricey87
10-31-2013, 02:12 AM
Hello,

So I recently began playing the DLC (part 1) and things were going O.K, until I reached the last sequence. It gives me the instructions at the beginning, about the guard dogs, then after I kill it(dog), the green circle is at a bush where the mission begins. After I go to the bush, the objective's vaguely description says to "stalk the guard dog patrol." But it will not let me use any skills, it places my guy in full "stealth" mode. Then frozen at the bottom of my screen it says "Guard dogs will ignore you when attracted by bait."

I have tried killing the guard dog patrols, before going into the bush. I have tried to stalk the patrols, but there are eight of them and have no idea which "The" it is referring to. I have tried restarting the sequence, still nothing happens.

This is really frustrating me. Ha ha. Anyone having any similar issues or know what to do?

ebaek888
12-05-2013, 07:50 PM
bump

cdunk88
06-26-2014, 07:21 PM
bump - having same issue

IWGCJoeCool
06-27-2014, 01:51 AM
as I recall, and it's been awhile, that mission was a PIA, but at least upon first failure you respawned in a more favorable place to begin anew.

Wolfmeister1010
06-27-2014, 02:16 AM
1. Bumping threads is against the rules.

2. Please take this to the support section.