PDA

View Full Version : Question about fast travel

omniqix
10-30-2013, 11:35 PM
Quick question

I am in Havana and have unlocked 3 viewpoints and got the message that Fast Travel is unlocked, and was able to Fasttravel to those viewpoints

But anyway I now want to fast travel back to the starting location of the game (Cape Bonavista) to get the rest of the collectibles. I had previously synchronized all three viewpoints in the cape. I zoomed out on the map but cant find it. What am I doing wrong?

Dutchman141
10-31-2013, 12:06 AM
Maybe zoom in a little ? It has a big marker that says CB.
I wouldn't know otherwise, I can fast travel just fine to CB.

omniqix
10-31-2013, 06:00 AM
No I dont see it

My only guess is that maybe since I dont have the Jackdaw yet I cant travel anywhere other than Havana? Can someone confirm?

AngryRaisin
10-31-2013, 06:08 AM
No doubt. Don't do what I did and try to play the maps thoroughly (collectibles and side missions) while avoiding the main story line. I spent over 10 hours doing just that and cleaned out the maps in Havana and Nassau and only just tonight discovered that I screwed myself because the main story line ( ! ) memories incorporate the tutorials/vital capabilities and lessons all the way through Sequence 4. So just play the main story until Sequence 5 when you get your Headquarters and then go back and do the detail stuff.