PDA

View Full Version : Ashraf's bet,part 2.Let the hunt begin.(DO NOT POST HISTORY SPOILERS)(MODERN SPOILERS

ArabianFrost
10-30-2013, 06:44 PM
Remember a while ago I had a thread about that bet with Ashraf? Well, now that the game is released, what did you conclude? What have your exploration through the modern part yielded. Two weeks into the search, I'll start a poll for what you guys think is the most probable setting and ask Ashraf.

Thread:
forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/785938-I-have-a-bet-with-Ashraf-to-find-a-hint-which-alludes-to-the-next-AC-location-Help

REMEMBER. THIS THREAD IS ABOUT THEORIES AND EVIDENCE OBTAINED FROM THE MODERN ASPECT OF THE GAME. PLEASE PROVIDE EVIDENCE OF WHAT YOU FOUND FROM THE MODERN ASPECT ONLY, IF YOU CAN. THEORIES BASED ON EDWARD'S STORY ARE NOT THE PLACE HERE.

I'll pitch in. I found a list with the possible locations we could visit, provided we follow Desmond's bloodline.

Guess what? The American Revolution was one of the locstions of the 18th century. You know what's the second one we can visit?

*drumroll*

The French revolution. Being that Abstergo is searching through yhethe Kenway bloodline around the 18th century, I'd say we'll return to the Kenways and the French revolution is a good guess. Since this is the Matrilineal line, which provided France and not the Patrilineal line, I can see a possibly different protagonist. Maybe Connor still plays a part or is met, but he sure as hell would be hard to play from two different bloodlines. Maybe we'll play from both the maternal and paternal lines at the same time. I don't know.

Here's the list:

http://i.imgur.com/RWD4xW0.jpg

Moreover, there if you guys noticed the books on the desk of the Animus hub thing, there are books about The Kenways. Edward, Connor and maybe the Forsaken Novel. All of them are about Kenways, except one book. It has something foreign written on it "Mundus bufernaus" or something along the line. If all the books are indeed about Kenways, maybe this book's title can lead us to which Kenway we will meet next. Remember, the unless the devs say a certain sequel will end the kenway saga, then you're sure as hell that the saga continues on.

Other theories can be deducted from different subjects. There's subject zero. There's also some files about prague.

What files in the modern day have you guys found through hacking? I hacked through 20 computers out of 33 until I can get level 3 clearance next time I meet the ICT guy.

I know this thread is along the lines of future AC titles thread, but we aren't here to discuss what we would like. We're exchanging evidence that may contain modern day spoilers, so maybe it's best we don't move the discussion there.

Megas_Doux
10-30-2013, 07:38 PM
As Altair said:

"Good, very good..."