PDA

View Full Version : When will Acinitiates.com/Promotions be available to enter figurine codes for ULC?

Bahamut_God
10-30-2013, 05:38 AM
Title says it all...

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 06:45 AM
Title says it all...

Can't even do it in NA atm...

Bahamut_God
10-30-2013, 10:21 AM
Can't even do it in NA atm...

Yeah, I really want to enter my codes now.

Krayus Korianis
10-30-2013, 10:37 AM
Yeah, I really want to enter my codes now.
Oh, I misread it. You got AC IV: Black Flag exclusive DLC codes from MacFarlane figurines right? If so, you try doing it through the Additional Content > Exclusive Content Code menu?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 11:11 AM
Hi Bruno_bartko, If you are meaning an issue with the website used to redeem the codes - the site says "coming October". I have reported that issue, so please do check again soon!

Bahamut_God
10-30-2013, 11:53 AM
Hi Bruno_bartko, If you are meaning an issue with the website used to redeem the codes - the site says "coming October". I have reported that issue, so please do check again soon!

Thanks Mr_Shade!

EDIT: It actually says "Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance" but it said that for the past 2 days?

MenocidiX
10-30-2013, 01:47 PM
Another question, how will the Initiates Content be unlocked? (Level 3 Initiates Exclusive Black Flag Bundle - 2 sails & shanty)

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 02:49 PM
Another question, how will the Initiates Content be unlocked? (Level 3 Initiates Exclusive Black Flag Bundle - 2 sails & shanty)
Hi, Welcome to the forums!

Assuming you have used the same uplay account on both the site and the console, it will transfer over automatically when unlocked ;)

You can check they are the same, by checking the Initiates panel shows the correct details on the main menu - if it does - all is well!

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 02:50 PM
Thanks Mr_Shade!

EDIT: It actually says "Undergoing Scheduled Maintenance" but it said that for the past 2 days?
Your version must be slightly different to the UK one ;)

It has been reported to the team, so hopefully shouldn't be too much longer!

MenocidiX
10-30-2013, 08:55 PM
Hi, Welcome to the forums!

Assuming you have used the same uplay account on both the site and the console, it will transfer over automatically when unlocked ;)

You can check they are the same, by checking the Initiates panel shows the correct details on the main menu - if it does - all is well!
Thanks. :p

Sure i'm using the same acc on both. Didn't know it'll happen automatically, so i guess it should be ingame already. It gets harder from year to year to keep an overview. Codes everywhere, exclusive (which partly aren't) contents, websites with or without codes and items, preorder, season pass, apps... I'm gettin' too old for this. :rolleyes:

carl_noa
11-19-2013, 03:14 AM
I can't redeem my codes, it seems your website is broken. So I'm at the 4th step of redeeming my code which is confirming my email, so all I need to do is click on "yes,next" but nothing is happening and even as I place my cursor on that said choice it's not working (even when I choose "back", same result) in fact I faced the same problem when putting in my email for the 3rd step, can't click on "next". I was only able to go through it by clicking "enter" on my keyboard but unfortunately this doesn't work on the confirmation of my email. So please, Id appreciate if I could get some help regarding this. Thank you.

w_edger85
06-23-2014, 05:34 PM
So i was able to get the Initiates Exclusive Bundle LvL 3 unlock which should have: Maid of Amsterdam in the ship database, Black Skull Sail and the Spiltblood Sails and i got the confirmation email and all. Entered that in in-game, it said would you like to unlock or whatever so i said "OK" and the next window just said there was nothing unlocked or something to that effect ...obviously i tried to enter the code in again and all it keeps saying is that "the code is invalid" ...technically the acinitiates.com site says itll show up RIGHT AWAY and so far NOTHING, everything matches account wise and everything else is correct but should i wait a few days or wth is goin' on. They do this and all ive been seeing is that they have site problems or whatever?!?! hopefully someone from ubi can fix this

Stevaren112233
07-15-2014, 01:05 PM
how long has acinitiates.com/promotions not been working?

I hope they fix it soon I want to activate my family sword

Ceelaris
07-15-2014, 01:22 PM
Initiates went dark on June 26. As you can see from the FAQ (https://acinitiates.com/#!/faq), there is not time frame for its return yet, though the promotions page will supposedly be ready in "just a few weeks" - whatever that means. The only thing we can do is to wait patiently. :)