PDA

View Full Version : Trouble grouping with friends

DeanOMiite
10-30-2013, 03:41 AM
I'm trying to get into a match of manhunt with my buddy but whenever one of us tries to join the other, it tells us the game session is full...even though we're obviously not. Any help?

Zoidberg747
10-30-2013, 03:46 AM
Deano!

We got to play some Domination man! haha

I would assume that the beginning days will have server issues like any game, hopefully they get it all ironed out.

DeanOMiite
10-30-2013, 03:51 AM
haha yeah man, i had to delete you from my friends list though, I'm ASSUMING it was your brother and not you, but your account kept joining my minecraft world and burning it down. Sooooo DELETE haha

Zoidberg747
10-30-2013, 04:14 AM
haha yeah man, i had to delete you from my friends list though, I'm ASSUMING it was your brother and not you, but your account kept joining my minecraft world and burning it down. Sooooo DELETE haha

Little ******* lol

Add me up anytime man.

SageEBRNSG
10-30-2013, 05:18 AM
How about other technical issues on top of this one? I have seen a issue with a skill in a video already. Have any other issues came up thus far?

DeanOMiite
10-30-2013, 05:33 AM
I had my hud disappear and couldn't use abilities again until I was killed. But that's for another thread. For now I just want to be able to play with friends.