PDA

View Full Version : Confused about Pre-Order

munchboybatch
10-30-2013, 02:55 AM
I pre-ordered assassins creed 4 off of amazon and had to redeem codes to get the bonus items! One of these items is the "Golden duel Swords". I have no idea how to get them? Can someone please help? Do I have to go to an Island to find them?

TJ_Wylde
10-30-2013, 05:59 AM
If they are like the weapons in the Black Chest edition. Then yes. You had a popup telling you where they are (which if you clicked it away without reading you won't get again) and they are in a special ULC treasure chest somewhere in the world then.

munchboybatch
10-30-2013, 07:27 AM
Thankyou very much! I redeemed the code and I thought I read all of the information but I must've double pressed skip or something! Just because now I have no idea, does that mean I'll get them eventually by playing the game or are there hidden co-ordinates?

TJ_Wylde
10-30-2013, 07:59 AM
You'll find them. I don't have the golden duel swords myself yet (hopefully soon) but it's somewhere in a chest. I did find a german sword set (black chest) that i got from an ULC chest. That why i'm 99.9% sure these are also somewhere in a chest. Though stupid me... I forgot to write down all the places where the chests are so i'm also looking around the world myself haha.

EllJim
10-30-2013, 10:07 AM
They are on the islands/ chests that were listed in the pre orders

For example my Pride of the west indies pack has

Havana, cayo, Florida and somewhere else I found the special wheel in the chest in havana.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 11:14 AM
Hi,

Have you checked the support site?

There's a FAQ showing you the locations - since we did expect some people to miss the info!

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eayyCAA

Hope this helps?

munchboybatch
10-30-2013, 11:26 AM
Thanks a lot guys! Much appreciated. Good luck in finding the rest of the hidden things!

FrankieSatt
10-30-2013, 01:55 PM
Hi,

Have you checked the support site?

There's a FAQ showing you the locations - since we did expect some people to miss the info!

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000eayyCAA

Hope this helps?

That is a life saver, THANK YOU.

I read all the information for the Gamestop Edition I got but I didn't write it all down, thinking it would be listed somewhere in the game.

Edit:

I do have a question. I got the GameStop Pre-Order and in that was a chest with some coordinates. Is there a way to find those coordinates again or are they on the map somewhere?

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 02:48 PM
have you checked your 'treasure maps'? in game - it maybe listed there?

FrankieSatt
10-30-2013, 05:24 PM
have you checked your 'treasure maps'? in game - it maybe listed there?

I only have one treasure map and that is one I found on the very first Island Edward was on. I didn't see any other treasure maps. I'll have to do some more looking once I get further into the game.

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 06:17 PM
there's also this:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebfgCAA

That may also have some info on pre-order contents ;)

Gurt_Train
11-05-2013, 02:35 AM
Where did u find the German ones I'm looking every where lol