PDA

View Full Version : ACIV Black Flag - Title Update 1 - Patch notes [updated with PS4]

Mr_Shade
10-29-2013, 06:32 PM
To enjoy the best possible gameplay experience, we highly recommend downloading the Assassin’s Creed Day One Patch. For more info, read the complete patch notes below.

With the worldwide, multi-platform release of Assassin’s creed IV, we have created a patch intended to optimize player experience. If your console is connected to the internet, we recommend that you download the patch immediately, before starting gameplay.
Though this is a thorough patch, we invite you to contact Ubisoft Support by visiting www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com) or reach out on Twitter (https://twitter.com/assassinscreed) should you encounter additional issues.

We strive to deliver the best possible gameplay experience and will remain vigilant and be aggressive in solving any issues that should arise.

Find below a list of fixes and updates in the Assassin’s Creed IV Day One patch. Be forewarned that some notes may contain spoilers.

TITLE UPDATE 1

BUG FIX
Single Player
- Fixed a number of visual bugs.
- Fixed several AI behaviour issues affecting guards, crew and NPCs.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the game menus.
- Fixed issues with the use of Eagle Eye mode.
- Fixed several Uplay connection and sign-in issues.
- Fixed a number of broken mission and side-mission objectives.
- Fixed a number of item-related bugs.
- Fixed a bug making the player unable to release the wheel during a storm.
- Added support for the streaming Freedom Cry trailer.
- Fixed a bug causing the hunter's ship to be repaired after exiting combat.
- Fixed a bug causing reconnection to take over 2 minutes.
- Sequence 1 : Fixed a bug that made it impossible to kill Duncan Walpole.
- Sequence 2 : Fixed a bug stopping players from climbing if they select “quit to menu” while being prompted to climb.
- Sequence 7: Fixed a bug making it impossible to find key holder after finishing the mission.
- Sequence 9: Fixed an issue keeping the mission-giving NPC from spawning.
- Sequence 10: Fixed a bug preventing pirates from spawning once the jungle is cleared in the Mayan stele event.

CRASH FIX
Single Player
- Fixed various rare crashes, freezes and infinite load times
- Fixed a bug claiming the disc is unreadable when accepting a game invite from DLC.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to become stuck on the "Logging in to Ubisoft servers" message if they remove their storage media on this screen.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to get stuck in a black screen when replaying some missions.

Matchmaking fixes
Multi Player
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t join a game session after accepting a Uplay generated invitation.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t buy Erudito Credits while in any matchmaking.

Gameplay fixes
Multi Player
- The proper portrait is now displayed for your target, instead of the Physician’s portrait all the time.
- Players can no longer get +1 in the variety count after performing a kill with the poison dart from an acrobatic position.
- Fixed an exploit where players could evade Time Phase by running while holding B.
- In Manhunt, the screen no longer displays a multi-target feedback when joining a game as a prey.
- The map now shows the target as a contract after failing a sync kill.
- Players can now stun while hiding in a haystack.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes have the Disguise ability or the Money Bomb ability set on both ability slots.
- Fixed an exploit where the accolades unlocked on an account would remain unlocked if the player signed out and then signed in with another account.
- Players hurt by knives no longer see their iteration range reduced.
- The daily XP boost is now reset every day.
- Fixed an exploit where a player could kill a target by pressing repeatedly the kill button while targeting for the second time.
- Fixed an issue where booby traps would remain active after exploding if the owner was more than 40 meters away from it.
- The Teleport ability now works even after using the Minor Hack perk.

Menu fixes
Multi Player
- Players are no longer re-directed to a corrupted menu via certain champion packs in the news menu.
- Some HUD elements no longer disappear during the second round on Manhunt when Advanced preset is selected.
- The correct Prestige level now shows in the single player menu if you’ve reached the max amount of experience possible in multiplayer.
- The feedback from the Resilience perk no longer remains present when using Money Sink as the perk is active.
- Fixed a problem where the game would go black screen for about 5 second after the score screen at the end of a session.
- The correct best value is now displayed after achieving appropriate accolades.

Crashes fixes
Multi Player
- The game no longer crashes when players leave the game during the saving process on the “Connecting to Abstergo” screen.
- The game no longer crashes after accepting a group invite from the Emblems sub-menu.
- The game no longer crashes at the end of a Wolfpack session while players are playing in Limited Mode.
- The game no longer crashes under certain circumstances if the player remains idle after a Deathmatch rematch.
- The game no longer crashes to black screen under certain circumstances at the beginning of a clan VS clan Manhunt session.

PS3 specific
Multi Player
- Fixed an issue where your Multiplayer level was shown as Prestige 100 in single player under certain conditions.

PS4 update:
SINGLEPLAYER
· Fixed some gameplay issues during combat
· Fixed various rare crashes, freezes and persistent loading state
· Fixed issues on guards behavior when investigating disturbances
· Fixed a bug where forts were still shooting at the player
· Fixed some behavior issues on the crew members
· Fixed some issues where the targets could get stuck or irresponsive during a tail or an eavesdrop
· Fixed some instances where Edward could get stuck
· Fixed a bug where some Abstergo challenges could not be completed
· Fixed some bugs where the objectives were broken after reloading last checkpoint
· Fixed a bug where side mission icons where not correctly displayed in the world map
· Fixed a bug where the objective could not be completed in certain missions after a desynchronization
· Fixed some docking issues with the Jackdaw
· Fixed inconsistencies in the progress tracker menu after reaching 100% Sync
· Support/fixes for the Companion app
· Fixed other various issues (visual, sound &menu)

MULTIPLAYER
· Fixed freeze in the menus
· Fixed random crash specific to Domination mode
· Added notifications when the user redeems the Uplay rewards
· Fixed the situation where the application displays an incorrect network error message if you suspend the title while being in Limited Mode
· Fixed a situation where the title remains on a black screen for up to 90 seconds if the uplink is removed and then the user tries to enter MP
· Fixed a situation where the Ability Bodyguard created a Bodyguard who couldn't be killed
· Fixed other various issues (visual, sound &menu)

SkeletorsMinion
11-04-2013, 02:08 AM
Can you please tell me why i can replay memories. I go to progress tracker and I can see my memories, but I get no selection or button to press to replay memories. WTF. Please assist.

To enjoy the best possible gameplay experience, we highly recommend downloading the Assassin’s Creed Day One Patch. For more info, read the complete patch notes below.

With the worldwide, multi-platform release of Assassin’s creed IV, we have created a patch intended to optimize player experience. If your console is connected to the internet, we recommend that you download the patch immediately, before starting gameplay.
Though this is a thorough patch, we invite you to contact Ubisoft Support by visiting www.support.ubi.com (http://www.support.ubi.com) or reach out on Twitter (https://twitter.com/assassinscreed) should you encounter additional issues.

We strive to deliver the best possible gameplay experience and will remain vigilant and be aggressive in solving any issues that should arise.

Find below a list of fixes and updates in the Assassin’s Creed IV Day One patch. Be forewarned that some notes may contain spoilers.

TITLE UPDATE 1

BUG FIX
Single Player
- Fixed a number of visual bugs.
- Fixed several AI behaviour issues affecting guards, crew and NPCs.
- Fixed a number of bugs in the game menus.
- Fixed issues with the use of Eagle Eye mode.
- Fixed several Uplay connection and sign-in issues.
- Fixed a number of broken mission and side-mission objectives.
- Fixed a number of item-related bugs.
- Added support for the streaming Freedom Cry trailer.
- Fixed a bug causing the hunter's ship to be repaired after exiting combat.
- Fixed a bug causing reconnection to take over 2 minutes.
- Sequence 1 : Fixed a bug that made it impossible to kill Duncan Walpole.
- Sequence 2 : Fixed a bug stopping players from climbing if they select “quit to menu” while being prompted to climb.
- Sequence 7: Fixed a bug making it impossible to find key holder after finishing the mission.
- Sequence 9: Fixed an issue keeping the mission-giving NPC from spawning.
- Sequence 10: Fixed a bug preventing pirates from spawning once the jungle is cleared in the Mayan stele event.

CRASH FIX
Single Player
- Fixed various rare crashes, freezes and infinite load times
- Fixed a bug claiming the disc is unreadable when accepting a game invite from DLC.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to become stuck on the "Logging in to Ubisoft servers" message if they remove their storage media on this screen.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to get stuck in a black screen when replaying some missions.

Matchmaking fixes
Multi Player
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t join a game session after accepting a Uplay generated invitation.
- Fixed a problem where you couldn’t buy Erudito Credits while in any matchmaking.

Gameplay fixes
Multi Player
- The proper portrait is now displayed for your target, instead of the Physician’s portrait all the time.
- Players can no longer get +1 in the variety count after performing a kill with the poison dart from an acrobatic position.
- Fixed an exploit where players could evade Time Phase by running while holding B.
- In Manhunt, the screen no longer displays a multi-target feedback when joining a game as a prey.
- The map now shows the target as a contract after failing a sync kill.
- Players can now stun while hiding in a haystack.
- Fixed an issue where players could sometimes have the Disguise ability or the Money Bomb ability set on both ability slots.
- Fixed an exploit where the accolades unlocked on an account would remain unlocked if the player signed out and then signed in with another account.
- Players hurt by knives no longer see their iteration range reduced.
- The daily XP boost is now reset every day.
- Fixed an exploit where a player could kill a target by pressing repeatedly the kill button while targeting for the second time.
- Fixed an issue where booby traps would remain active after exploding if the owner was more than 40 meters away from it.
- The Teleport ability now works even after using the Minor Hack perk.

Menu fixes
Multi Player
- Players are no longer re-directed to a corrupted menu via certain champion packs in the news menu.
- Some HUD elements no longer disappear during the second round on Manhunt when Advanced preset is selected.
- The correct Prestige level now shows in the single player menu if you’ve reached the max amount of experience possible in multiplayer.
- The feedback from the Resilience perk no longer remains present when using Money Sink as the perk is active.
- Fixed a problem where the game would go black screen for about 5 second after the score screen at the end of a session.
- The correct best value is now displayed after achieving appropriate accolades.

Crashes fixes
Multi Player
- The game no longer crashes when players leave the game during the saving process on the “Connecting to Abstergo” screen.
- The game no longer crashes after accepting a group invite from the Emblems sub-menu.
- The game no longer crashes at the end of a Wolfpack session while players are playing in Limited Mode.
- The game no longer crashes under certain circumstances if the player remains idle after a Deathmatch rematch.
- The game no longer crashes to black screen under certain circumstances at the beginning of a clan VS clan Manhunt session.

PS3 specific
Multi Player
- Fixed an issue where your Multiplayer level was shown as Prestige 100 in single player under certain conditions.

RazorMonkey
11-04-2013, 11:27 PM
Can you please tell me why i can replay memories. I go to progress tracker and I can see my memories, but I get no selection or button to press to replay memories. WTF. Please assist.

You can! One thing is its quite tricky to find, they should make the HUD easier to navigate, but you def can replay. Reason I know is my wee boy LOVES pirates haha and he wanted to see the opening boat scene (where Ed gets blast thrown into the sea just as that assassin was going to strike). Replayed, then went back to the mission I was doing.

prince162010
11-06-2013, 01:45 AM

No, this is not yet fixed still buggy

Juddles
11-10-2013, 04:51 PM
I am having trouble finding the Patch/Update to download on my PS3 - can you guide me as to how I can achieve this?

Black_Widow9
11-11-2013, 05:34 AM
I am having trouble finding the Patch/Update to download on my PS3 - can you guide me as to how I can achieve this?
You should be prompted to download it if you are connected to the PSN when you put the disc in.

RazorMonkey
11-11-2013, 08:17 PM
Anyone know when a new bug fix patch is due?? Its needed.

Mr_Shade
11-12-2013, 08:18 PM
When we have a firm idea of the date of the next update - it will be posted.

RazorMonkey
11-12-2013, 08:29 PM
When we have a firm idea of the date of the next update - it will be posted.

I can a few crates of Red Bull over to the offices if you want... :D

DEVASTATINGI
11-15-2013, 01:32 AM
Please for the love of GOD fix the server issues!!!!! I am a 41 yr old Assassin's Creed nut that spent his adult life in corporate management and would be ASHAMED if the company I worked for rolled out a product that was this unready for the marketplace. I've only seen TWO things rolled out worse.....The Affordable Care Act and Tiger Woods 14 (piece of ****). I have been a HARDCORE fan of this series from the beginning and have promoted it religiously, so feel slighted that I can't get on the servers to eviscerate the masses of brainless 20-somethings!!!! I would also like to state that this is the ONLY fight-style game that I play online ( I usually only do sports or racing). PLEASE HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Sincerely?
DEVASTATINGWON (gamertag)

PS: I have convinced my 2 best online buds (a British and Canadian fellow) to PURCHASE this game and play with me online (irony). They're coming over from Tiger Woods and have NEVER played these kind of games online. Please don't make me have to wipe tons of egg off my face as they will be on this weekend............

(adults that have money and buy their own toys)

RazorMonkey
11-15-2013, 04:54 AM
Please for the love of GOD fix the server issues!!!!! I am a 41 yr old Assassin's Creed nut that spent his adult life in corporate management and would be ASHAMED if the company I worked for rolled out a product that was this unready for the marketplace. I've only seen TWO things rolled out worse.....The Affordable Care Act and Tiger Woods 14 (piece of ****). I have been a HARDCORE fan of this series from the beginning and have promoted it religiously, so feel slighted that I can't get on the servers to eviscerate the masses of brainless 20-somethings!!!! I would also like to state that this is the ONLY fight-style game that I play online ( I usually only do sports or racing). PLEASE HANDLE YOUR BUSINESS!!!!

Sincerely?
DEVASTATINGWON (gamertag)

PS: I have convinced my 2 best online buds (a British and Canadian fellow) to PURCHASE this game and play with me online (irony). They're coming over from Tiger Woods and have NEVER played these kind of games online. Please don't make me have to wipe tons of egg off my face as they will be on this weekend............

(adults that have money and buy their own toys)

SPOT ON! Im now noticing more crap with the server being down now, heck first the bugs and glitches now this, comon guy this isnt a good look!

Ubisoft is a French outfit isnt it... *rolls eyes

Mr_Shade
11-15-2013, 12:34 PM
SPOT ON! Im now noticing more crap with the server being down now, heck first the bugs and glitches now this, comon guy this isnt a good look!

Ubisoft is a French outfit isnt it... *rolls eyes

Lets not start that talk please...

The MP servers have had maintenance today - and remember if you have MP problems - to always check the MP forum for updates / info:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/808565-The-official-Maintenance-Post?p=9376240#post9376240

XSweet_RainX
11-16-2013, 05:59 PM
I don't think maintenance has anything to do with the server issues. I have been stuck in this perpetual state of limited mode although my internet is fine (I ran 15 internet test checks so I know connections not a problem.) while there are some people on my friends list that can play the multiplayer and there are a couple that are having the same problem as myself. This problem has been going on for three days straight now and I want to know what the cause of the problem is so I can get back to playing with my friends.

Mr_Shade
11-16-2013, 07:11 PM
I don't think maintenance has anything to do with the server issues. I have been stuck in this perpetual state of limited mode although my internet is fine (I ran 15 internet test checks so I know connections not a problem.) while there are some people on my friends list that can play the multiplayer and there are a couple that are having the same problem as myself. This problem has been going on for three days straight now and I want to know what the cause of the problem is so I can get back to playing with my friends.
If you have a local issue - which if people are playing and you can't - means it is, you should be talking to Support.

It's unlikely anything Ubisoft do, to the servers, can fix the issue - if it's down to your Uplay account / settings - so you should contact support and ask them directly, rather than wait for a 'fix' - which may not come for you.

www.support.ubi.com - please also advise your friends to do so too!

eXpanium33
11-17-2013, 03:59 PM
Where is patch 2 to fix MP bugs and disconnects and limited mode? FY all

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 06:14 PM
Where is patch 2 to fix MP bugs and disconnects and limited mode? FY all
Please try again today, some seem to have been able to connect.

If you are still not able, please contact support - if you have not already

www.support.ubi.com

RazorMonkey
11-17-2013, 08:25 PM
If you have a local issue - which if people are playing and you can't - means it is, you should be talking to Support.

It's unlikely anything Ubisoft do, to the servers, can fix the issue - if it's down to your Uplay account / settings - so you should contact support and ask them directly, rather than wait for a 'fix' - which may not come for you.

www.support.ubi.com - please also advise your friends to do so too!

Ive asked there, you dont even get a reply back!

Mr_Shade
11-17-2013, 08:50 PM
Ive asked there, you dont even get a reply back!
You should do within 48 hours - assuming you don't count the weekend.

The servers have been tweaked again, and many are reporting being able to play now - so please try again!

Blizzje
11-18-2013, 02:32 PM
Hi Mr_Shade,

Any idea when the next title update (the one with the 1080p improvement for PS4) is going to hit PSN?
According to a quote from an article I read, you guys are done with the actual work on the patch, right?

"The team then used the time between the ship date and the release to focus on a title update that could deliver native 1080p resolution on the PS4."

Any indication on if the patch is going to hit this week?
Thanks!

Mr_Shade
11-18-2013, 02:49 PM
Hi Mr_Shade,

Any idea when the next title update (the one with the 1080p improvement for PS4) is going to hit PSN?
According to a quote from an article I read, you guys are done with the actual work on the patch, right?

"The team then used the time between the ship date and the release to focus on a title update that could deliver native 1080p resolution on the PS4."

Any indication on if the patch is going to hit this week?
Thanks!Hi,

I think that means they were doing it, not that it's completed? - however it needs to go through certification etc, so that can take added time, however it will be released shortly, as the article says.

As soon as we have a date, it will be posted,

Blizzje
11-18-2013, 03:03 PM
Hey Mr_Shade,

Thanks for the quick reply! Really looking forward to the date for this, as I imagine many PS4 owners are.
Edit: forgot to ask: could you tell us how long the certification process usually takes? I heard it takes about two weeks to certify a patch...

Mr_Shade
11-18-2013, 03:59 PM
Hey Mr_Shade,

Thanks for the quick reply! Really looking forward to the date for this, as I imagine many PS4 owners are.
Edit: forgot to ask: could you tell us how long the certification process usually takes? I heard it takes about two weeks to certify a patch...
I wouldn't like to say however I can't comment till I know for sure the release date.

Blizzje
11-18-2013, 04:25 PM
No problem, keep us posted please! Thanks.

RADIOJUWE
11-18-2013, 07:47 PM
How can I replay assassin contracts? I've tried to do it in the progression tracker and nothing. When I leave Havana the contract is there and when i reach Havana its gone. Please Help!

Zellzin
11-19-2013, 05:41 AM
How is the Altair Outfit not patched yet? It's horrible. I've always used it in all my other AC games, but I just can't on ACIV because of how the robes are "glued" to Edwards legs! It doesn't flow at all like every other outfit.

lickme10
11-19-2013, 10:57 PM
I am unable to wear the outfits of Altair's, Ezio's, and Connor's. What's up with that? Is the Ubisoft server fine now?

lord_gant
12-03-2013, 01:29 PM
Is the black screen issue fixed in the intro of when the game starts up? Been playing offline mod for quite sometime and would love to have my game online...

darknightd
12-03-2013, 06:28 PM
General bugs and glitches

First off, it has to be the constant, and persistent crashes.
The game will crash every single session played.
You could play it twice, or three times in separate sessions and it will crash regardless.
And those sessions last an average of two hours with the following message.

An error has occurred in the following application:
(CE-34878-0)
Assassin's Creed® IV Black Flag

For a game to crash like this, and as often as it does, there has to be one of two explanations.

1) The PS4 has some kind of stability issue when running beyond a certain temperature.

This i don't believe as the same behavior would manifest itself in other games like Injustice or FIFA 14. Both of which i have played, one of which (Injustice) was played from beginning to end in story mode, and in one sitting.

2) The DRM, which we all know Ubisoft is renowned for, is the main cause.

This seems more plausible.
Especially when you take the average time of game play prior to it crashing. And when you also consider that it could have been a remnant of the XBOne's original DRM plans before they (Microsoft) switched at the last minute.
Remember, the game is ported across multiple platforms and we don't know which platform AC4 was designed for first.

Other bugs and glitches i have experienced on various occasions have been things like, losing out on full synchronization due to NOT being able to kill an enemy NPC while hiding in a bush.
In fact, before the enemy NPC gets close enough to me so i can try and kill him i get spotted and end up in a fight.
Other times i could be right behind an NPC without a single thing going wrong.
Also, sometimes when you try to use the swivel gun when boarding an enemy vessel, you have to press the circle button multiple times to get Edward Kenway to interact with it.
This happens even though you have an onscreen prompt telling you to press the circle button to interact with it.
Also, something similar happens when trying to open washed up loot packs.
You sometimes end up hiding behind it and whistling instead of actually opening it.

Climbing up rock faces

Why, oh why, oh why was this not implemented into the game?
Surely someone must have questioned this at the development stage.
Especially when we had this in AC 3.
Was it going to push the game release back so that you decided to bin it?
I've experienced one place so far where you can climb up a rock face.
I am sure there will be a few more places but it should be a lot more.
The scale of the map, and the areas you could go using cliff/rock faces to get there is immense.
Definitely a missed opportunity in my view.

Ship battles​

What the hell is wrong with these ships that have homing cannon balls?
No matter what you do, or how fast your ship travels when trying to move out of the line of fire, the enemy vessel will always, ALWAYS, hit you.
The only exception i have seen so far is if there are large swells in the waves which causes you to drop, or raise, higher than the cannonballs.

Today i was in a multiple ship battle and destroyed the sails of one of the enemy ships.
What is the point of enemy ships (or NPC controlled vessels) having sails when its clear that they don't need them?
I ask because even though, as said, i destroyed the sails of the vessel, it did not slow it down and nor did it stop it from turning like a speedboat. And what kind of ship from that era, especially the frigates, can turn the way they do?
And this isn't the first time i've experienced this.

When trying to board a ship, i use the swivel gun first.
Why does the swivel gun projectile explode upon impact and yet only manages to kill 1 enemy NPC from a group, on some parts of the ship, and on other parts the projectile kills multiple NPCs.
And why is it that the on certain ship types, the captain is impervious to the swivel gun?
You can hit the ships wheel with the projectile and he will survive. You can hit the deck in front of him and he will survive. You can actually hit him and he disappears but then when you get on the enemy vessels deck to fight, you can see him fighting off your crew mates.

Swimming and diving

Why is it that Edward Kenway seems to be able to swim as fast as he can run? (More on running in the free running section)
Why is it that Edward cannot use the momentum from a dive to get to his destination more efficiently but instead, seems to stay static at the entry point of the dive until he comes up to swim normally?
He should be able to to dive into the water and use that momentum to swim, while submerged, before coming up to the surface to swim in a more conventional manner.

Ghost NPC's

One thing I thought would have been dealt with by now would have been the ghost NPC's that were abundant in AC3.
What I'm talking about are the phantom ships, or non playable characters that you see on the map but are not visible in your line of sight.
Not even when you are right in front of where they should be.
I tend to find this more apparent when sailing the ocean. Sometimes you will see on the map a castaway but you don't see them on screen.

Free running

Why hasn't the running speed of Edward Kenway been increased?
In previous version of Assassin's Creed, the running speed has always been out of touch with what is expected.

Sometimes when you are running and you try to scale, objects like a stack of crates or a fence, or if you try leaping off a buildings edge, your character will stop dead and look as though he is up against a wall.
I've had this happen on a few occasions now. Especially when chasing down those infuriating Shanty's.

I also have a major issue with how you are seemingly unable to climb a ships mast straight when trying to cut down a flag.
Sometimes you end up have to climb down just to climb up.

Uplay login

For goodness Ubisoft, get this sh*t sorted out.
Based on what I've read, the patch you have released for this game caused this issue as it wasn't present from day one apparently.
I've also read that you have no idea what the cause is or why its happened which, although inexcusable, I can accept to some small degree.
What I can't accept and find inexcusable is the constant and persistent repetition of the message that tells us that the game has lost its connection to Uplay.
This message that repeatedly pops up every 2 minutes or so has an affect on the games fluidity.
It will randomly hang at some points at worst and very briefly pause at best.
Surely a patch to stop this message repeating is needed as a temporary solution?
Or better still, stop the game from trying to connect to Uplay to begin with.

I just don't get the logic behind the need to have a message telling us that the game is unable to connect to the Uplay servers every two minutes even though you give us "a choice" to connect, or not, at the games home screen.
It's akin to asking someone if they would like a drink, them saying no, but forcing one on them anyway.
Could you please just patch this so it doesn't mess with the game?
Surely that must be easy enough to do.

Travis_608
12-04-2013, 05:40 PM
Every time I play AC4 Black Flag on my PS4 I get an in game error while playing the story and can not connect to uplay or online game.... Can anybody help me out plz and thank you? I can not connect my PSN account to my uplay account every time I login to uplay and try to link accounts I get an (opps! an error occurred) on uplay website.... ._.

Sk-Brann
12-06-2013, 06:34 PM
hello. i played ac4 on ps3 and found many royal concoys and white whales. but when i uppgraded ac4 to ps4 i havent found anything. why can't i find them?

FOXDVD
12-06-2013, 07:24 PM
I have not received any daily double xp on my ps4 version since the first time I tried MP. For the last week I have tried every day and have not received this bonus. Anyone else have this problem?