PDA

View Full Version : Kraken Ship Pack removed? and where is Adewale DLC?

King fiShiZ
10-29-2013, 04:28 PM
The Kraken Ship Pack is no longer in the additional content overview.
Also should the Adewale DLC be available at launch?

Farlander1991
10-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Adewale DLC will be released sometime during the next six months (something like Tyranny of King Washington before it, for example)

Mr_Shade
10-29-2013, 04:36 PM
Hi,

The Adewale DLC - release date is to be announced - re other item, is that part of the season pass or pre-order bonus?

Krayus Korianis
10-29-2013, 04:51 PM
Hi,

The Adewale DLC - release date is to be announced - re other item, is that part of the season pass or pre-order bonus?

The Kraken Ship is for the Season Pass... See (http://assassinscreed.ubi.com/en-us/news/news_detail.aspx?c=tcm:19-115724&ct=tcm:6-231-32).

guardian_titan
10-29-2013, 05:18 PM
Patience grasshopper. Adewalé's DLC will be released in the coming months. If you've played other games (even other AC games) when they first came out in recent years, you'll know that DLC is never released all at once ... if there's more than one DLC pack planned. It's released over time to keep interest going in the game and build hype for a sequel. It is marketing related but that's the joy of the world these days. Give people a carrot to follow to keep them coming back.

Simply put: Adewalé's DLC ain't out yet. Just wait. The PC/Xbox 1/PS4 versions of AC4 aren't even out yet. :rolleyes:

King fiShiZ
10-30-2013, 07:43 PM
^it is. Also the description clear said " Content will only unlock after the release of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag" and it IS available. There is not mention that the DLC is coming SOON more maybe in a year, i paid money for something that isn't available? Why they should then sell that? its kinda stupid, but i got my money back from Microsoft... so ok

Mr_Shade
10-30-2013, 07:49 PM
^it is. Also the description clear said " Content will only unlock after the release of Assassin’s Creed®IV Black Flag" and it IS available. There is not mention that the DLC is coming SOON more maybe in a year, i paid money for something that isn't available? Why they should then sell that? its kinda stupid, but i got my money back from Microsoft... so ok
Well since you have a refund - this thread can be marked as 'solved'