PDA

View Full Version : Sand clouds

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any reward/alternate ending if you get all 48 sand clouds, I'm now at +-50% of the game for the 2nd time and I forgot 1 sand cloud at the beginning of the game /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
The cloud is not described in the official strategy guide from bradygames, witch I follow.

Should I start the game over, or does it not matter?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 02:37 PM
Hi,

I was just wondering if there is any reward/alternate ending if you get all 48 sand clouds, I'm now at +-50% of the game for the 2nd time and I forgot 1 sand cloud at the beginning of the game /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-sad.gif
The cloud is not described in the official strategy guide from bradygames, witch I follow.

Should I start the game over, or does it not matter?

Thanks

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 03:12 PM
As far as I know the only reward for getting all the sand clouds is getting the maximum amount of sand tanks. I ended up with 9 tanks and a 10th one that was in the progress of forming. Kind of strange that they didn't put enough tanks to finish that last one, hmm? Or did I miss some? I think I might have missed one, maybe that would have completed it. Did anyone have 10 tanks at the end?

XyZspineZyX
12-08-2003, 05:15 PM
yes, there are 48 clouds in the game, and every 8 clouds you gain a tank. So 6 tanks you can get by collecting the clouds + the 4 tanks you had hen you start.

I allready restarted my game from the location I forgot the cloud and I'm no back at 46% /i/smilies/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif