PDA

View Full Version : Rocksmith 2014 sound issues

IronSchef1
10-29-2013, 04:09 AM
So, I just got Rocksmith 2014 tonight, and it installed w/ NP. started playing some of the lessons, and I am experiencing a strange issue: The "example" guitar always sounds broken up and stuttery when they play - although my guitar sounds great, and the voice-over for the lesson sounds great. Any clues?:confused:

jason_mazzy
10-30-2013, 12:52 AM
did u set up the cable to 16/48000 and mic lvl up?

Shon414
10-30-2013, 04:13 AM
I have the same issue,

The "example" guitar always sounds broken up and stutters when they play - although my guitar sounds great, and the voice-over for the lesson sounds great.

Rest of the game seems to work fine. Learning songs sound fine.

pevat1
11-01-2013, 05:37 PM
I have also that problem, I cannot get any clue what is in that example video. When I play at the the lessons sounds just fine.

Same seems to apply to jammins mode, drums are just bunch of cracking sounds, nothing more. My guitar sounds there also good.

LvlNinety9
11-01-2013, 05:45 PM
This might not work for some but if you are on PC and you go into your Rocksmith 2014 directory there is a Rocksmith config file. Looks like a text document icon with a gear on it. If you click on it and change the Win32ultralowlatencymode from 1 to 0 it should correct the crackling problem. It worked for my PC version but it might not work for you. Word to the wise though. Before editing any config files always make a back up first. This fix was not issued by Ubisoft but it does work for some.

jasonmagnuson
12-05-2013, 06:58 PM
Just got Rocksmith and I am having the same issue where all works well except the guitar audio associated with the lessons. The guitar audio is terrible and way out of sync with the video however the voice over is fine. I tried many suggested tweaks to the ini file but nothing has fixed the issue. Does anyone know of a fix for this?

GuitarStarMark
01-06-2014, 12:54 AM
I have the exact same problem. I can't do any lessons because the example guitar sound is terrible!!!!! It stutters and makes no sense! The rest of the program works fien and my guitar sounds good.
Please help

I have tried adjusting all the recommended changes including Win32UltraLowLatencyMode/ForceDirectXSinc etc.. and all the others in the manual individually and in combination. After hours of trying I still have the problem? Win8.1

Filippos630
01-06-2014, 06:02 PM
I just went through similar problem. Edditing Rocksmith.ini and switching off Win32UltraLowLatency to 0 fixed the crackling sound, but it also introduced a lot of lag. If you have any other sound card in your PC try to use this one instead with Win32UltraLowLatency on.

elrosewod
05-29-2015, 05:01 AM
I just installed the game on my SP3 tonight and I am running into the exact same issue, even after tweaking my ini file.

Cannimal
05-29-2015, 12:01 PM
It was pretty bad last night, worse than usual on my PS4. I was able to stop it by logging out and back in. Wonder if it goes away if you are playing offline?

rhammon1972
06-23-2015, 08:40 PM
I'm experiencing the same trouble with the PC game. Amazing than nobody fixes that!!. I've tried with the config file but it stlll doesn't work good.:mad:

The_Lexx
06-27-2015, 03:14 AM
It was pretty bad last night, worse than usual on my PS4. I was able to stop it by logging out and back in. Wonder if it goes away if you are playing offline?

Still happening offline.