PDA

View Full Version : SEN Gold Edition Bonus Content?

blueyedsoul
10-28-2013, 08:34 PM
Hi all,

Hoping someone can clear this up for me here as I've been searching and have yet to find a good answer. I was reading that the Gold Edition of AC4 for PC contains all the various pre-order bonuses in addition to the game and season pass. Does anyone know if the Gold Edition that's available on the Sony Entertainment Network for PS3/PS4 is the same as that in terms of content?

Thanks very much!

SleezeRocker
10-28-2013, 09:03 PM
Hi all,

Hoping someone can clear this up for me here as I've been searching and have yet to find a good answer. I was reading that the Gold Edition of AC4 for PC contains all the various pre-order bonuses in addition to the game and season pass. Does anyone know if the Gold Edition that's available on the Sony Entertainment Network for PS3/PS4 is the same as that in terms of content?

Thanks very much!

Nope. the gold edition download on the consoles is just the game with season pass. It does not have the preroder bonuses from the other retailers

blueyedsoul
10-28-2013, 09:14 PM
That's what I was afraid of, thanks for the confirmation. Too bad though, it would have been a no-brainer in that case.

SleezeRocker
10-28-2013, 09:26 PM
You and me both man. The only reason I bought it digitally is because The Gamestop I usually go to has...well...undersirable staff that work there. The people that worked there that I knew are all gone so I did not preorder there (well except to get the poster earlier in the year lol) and my cousin can play it off of me whereas I play Batman off him.