PDA

View Full Version : Altair's, Ezio's and Connor's outfits [spoilers]

Bahamut_God
10-28-2013, 11:18 AM
So, GamersBeverage has uploaded a video about the 3 previous game assassin's outfits and says that uplay detects if you have played any of the other AC games, if you have played AC1, you gain Altair's Not sure about Ezio's but most probably brotherhood as there are 3 games about him, and AC3's Connor outfit. This is cool, but what about the other people who haven't played the other AC games or do not own them and would still wish to achieve some of the outfits of previous outfits. However IMO I think these outfits are a bit useless as the default outfit is always best IMO. But I'm just saying for other people's sake.

EDIT: Here's the link to the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc3u7M0UqM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-TShfwG_jCABMS7FDlv4jA

AlphaAltair
10-28-2013, 11:29 AM
I see they still stick to the thighs like in AC3. So much for feedback. I dont even know why they'd bother to include them if theyre going to halfass it.

downfierce
10-28-2013, 11:33 AM
It's a nice touch for people who follow the franchise. Other people can still pick up one of the old games(or all of them) if they want those outfits, the games are dirt cheap now

HypeR.tgL
10-28-2013, 11:38 AM
Just bought all the AC games before AC3.

Yay me.

pacmanate
10-28-2013, 11:39 AM
I see they still stick to the thighs like in AC3. So much for feedback. I dont even know why they'd bother to include them if theyre going to halfass it.

Thats what I said! I love Legacy outfits but if they look crap what's the point? At least Altair's costume wasn't put through a laminater this time.

adventurewomen
10-28-2013, 11:54 AM
Uplay wouldn't detect if you played AC1 since UPlay didn't exist back in 2007. UPlay started in 2009.

Well anyway I'd love to see Connor's Assassin Robes in AC4.

AlphaAltair
10-28-2013, 12:40 PM
Uplay wouldn't detect if you played AC1 since UPlay didn't exist back in 2007. UPlay started in 2009.

Well anyway I'd love to see Connor's Assassin Robes in AC4.

Well here you go;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=URc3u7M0UqM&feature=c4-overview&list=UU-TShfwG_jCABMS7FDlv4jA

I was thinking the same thing re uplay. Wonder how that works?

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 02:41 PM
It detected AC II, which had Altažr in it. As well as AC: Revelations. So yea, there ya go. Explanations revealed.

pacmanate
10-28-2013, 02:46 PM
It detected AC II, which had Altažr in it. As well as AC: Revelations. So yea, there ya go. Explanations revealed.

eh?

DSafrin
10-28-2013, 02:46 PM

Then I wonder how will it work in Poland - AC2 was not uplay enabled here (it had most of the rewards already unlocked, and it wouldn't give player any uplay points). I hope it will detect it though, just like acinitiates did.

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 03:12 PM
Then I wonder how will it work in Poland - AC2 was not uplay enabled here (it had most of the rewards already unlocked, and it wouldn't give player any uplay points). I hope it will detect it though, just like acinitiates did.
AC: Revelations.

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 03:13 PM
eh?
You must have not played all of AC II or Revelations then.

pacmanate
10-28-2013, 03:15 PM
You must have not played all of AC II or Revelations then.

I have I just don't know what is has to do with Uplay?

DSafrin
AC: Revelations.

Hope that's right :)
Anyway, I'll check it soon :D

roostersrule2
You must have not played all of AC II or Revelations then.I don't think he understood what you said, I'm not sure I did either haha.

Krayus Korianis
10-28-2013, 03:24 PM
I have I just don't know what is has to do with Uplay?
What's the entire point of this thread then? Seriously.

1. uPlay detects the games you've enabled by logging into each of the uPlay apps on those games... (AC II, AC:B, AC:R, AC III and AC IV: BF).
2. By utilizing uPlay on the previous games, it gives you outfits in AC IV: Black Flag...
3. Seriously? AC II featured one segment of Altažr in it, AC: Revelations featured a lot of missions OF Altažr.
4. Because of those two games, it's possible that's why uPlay gives them to you in AC IV: Black Flag.

Am I being MORE clear or do I need to do more typing on something so ludicrously easy to figure out?

phoenix-force411
10-28-2013, 06:22 PM
I don't really care about Altair's costume, but it looks better now, because it's not laminated anymore like it was in ACIII. It looks the best in AC and ACR. Ezio's costume is the ACB costume, and I'm bored of that costume so much. Ubisoft, why didn't you put in ACII's?

pirate1802
10-28-2013, 06:32 PM
While it is disappointing that they just recycled the legacy outfits without adding physics, it sees they are marginally improved fro AC3. At least they now don't look like shiny plastic.

x___Luffy___x
10-28-2013, 07:53 PM
so i've got a question... i have AC2 in a separate account and AC brotherhood in another and AC Revelations and AC3 in this account. registered AC1 to this account too.

will i be able to get the outfits ?

Layytez
10-28-2013, 07:55 PM
so i've got a question... i have AC2 in a separate account and AC brotherhood in another and AC Revelations and AC3 in this account. registered AC1 to this account too.

will i be able to get the outfits ?

Link each one to the game ?

x___Luffy___x
10-28-2013, 07:59 PM
Link each one to the game ?

I'll be putting AC BF in this account which has AC3 and revelations. so there is an option in uplay where you can link accounts ? i didn't know.

pacmanate
10-28-2013, 08:08 PM
What's the entire point of this thread then? Seriously.

1. uPlay detects the games you've enabled by logging into each of the uPlay apps on those games... (AC II, AC:B, AC:R, AC III and AC IV: BF).
2. By utilizing uPlay on the previous games, it gives you outfits in AC IV: Black Flag...
3. Seriously? AC II featured one segment of Altažr in it, AC: Revelations featured a lot of missions OF Altažr.
4. Because of those two games, it's possible that's why uPlay gives them to you in AC IV: Black Flag.

Am I being MORE clear or do I need to do more typing on something so ludicrously easy to figure out?

Wowwww.... no need for that attitude.

Layytez
10-28-2013, 08:29 PM
I'll be putting AC BF in this account which has AC3 and revelations. so there is an option in uplay where you can link accounts ? i didn't know.
Yeah when you boot up the game it says to link Uplay. Maybe if you linked each account and saved it you could get all the outfits.

x___Luffy___x
10-28-2013, 09:18 PM
Yeah when you boot up the game it says to link Uplay. Maybe if you linked each account and saved it you could get all the outfits.

but you can link only one account with one game. you can't merge different uplay accounts into one or another game from different account, as far as i know.

so i can't bring my games AC2 or brotherhood into this account of mine sadly.

and i just came back from initiates. i synched my account with it and got to rank 4 :)... there were 2 sails for the jackdaw and 1 sea shanty i unlocked there.