PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's creed 2- stuck at 99% sync

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 02:59 PM
I just figured out I stuck at 99% completion on AC2, the problem is, there is no percent progression in the game.
How can I figure out what I am missing?

TJ_Wylde
10-25-2013, 03:04 PM
Just look around the villa. are all weapon/object slots filled. are all painting slots filled. Did you get the auditore cape (100 feathers reward), Dit you get all 30 codex pages (easy to see the wall is full then) and all the seals for altair's armor. Also did you get all the 8 statues that are places around the villa? And a fully upgraded/unlocked town?

Don't know what console you are playing and if you could analyze the save file but this is an "easy" in-game method that could work. Aside from those every treasure chest, viewpoint etc. also goes to the 100% so you'd have to visit all places again and take a look around on the map.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 03:34 PM
Just look around the villa. are all weapon/object slots filled. are all painting slots filled. Did you get the auditore cape (100 feathers reward), Dit you get all 30 codex pages (easy to see the wall is full then) and all the seals for altair's armor. Also did you get all the 8 statues that are places around the villa? And a fully upgraded/unlocked town?

Don't know what console you are playing and if you could analyze the save file but this is an "easy" in-game method that could work. Aside from those every treasure chest, viewpoint etc. also goes to the 100% so you'd have to visit all places again and take a look around on the map.

I got all of the seales, all of the codex pages, all of the feathers, all of the capes, outfits, statues, Villa is fully upgraded and unlocked.
I think I also have all weapons and paintings.
I got all of the locations too.
I play on ps3, and I have no freaking clue about what I am missing.
Where can I even check my sync percentage?
I also have 100% trophies and Platinum, I don't get this.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 03:41 PM
Wait.. what.. I do have 100%, now that I figured out how to check from inside the game..
But Assassin's Creed initiates only shows 99%, why is that?

Bastiaen
10-25-2013, 03:55 PM
I had this issue initially because I didn't have the Shipyard DLC installed yet (It wasn't available in NA yet, since it was exclusive to the Black Edition initially). I showed up as 100% in game (though there was a missing slot in the dna), and 99% on initiates. Maybe that's related?

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 04:01 PM
I had this issue initially because I didn't have the Shipyard DLC installed yet (It wasn't available in NA yet, since it was exclusive to the Black Edition initially). I showed up as 100% in game (though there was a missing slot in the dna), and 99% on initiates. Maybe that's related?

I think initiate is completely bugged, it now jumped to 100%, but in brotherhood for example, it says I have completed the story, but it shows 0% sync, even tho I have 100% sync in-game and level 50 multiplayer, it shows 0% in both.

Legionario-Cero
10-25-2013, 04:09 PM
And now it increased the brotherhood percentage to 100% sync (on the initiates website) but doesn't give me the badge for 100% sync for brotherhood, go figure.

Kaldire
12-30-2013, 07:15 AM
any update to this and initates legionario?

i too am stuck on 99% on ac2 ac3 and ac4
while the stats sites shows 100% sync it shows 99% and for example the dreaded AC3 aquila 2% bug and 81% fast travel bug even though all is upgraded and unlocked
still the stat site says 100%
and on iniates it says 99%
also stats site shows 75% sync on rev and my saves were erased and on initates i have 0% 0 time 0 kills but COMPLETED as the status. very odd

here is a link to my main thread on initates and a few others
ac3 ac4 etc

please have a look
my thread shows my ac2-rev-bh-ac3 stats as well
https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4770/page/1#/477042333

my post here on this site(no one has replied even for agreement or saying this happened also
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/820291-ac2-ac3-ac4-acbh-acrev-stuck-at-99-saves-erased-etc?p=9460440#post9460440
ac3 sync issue thread same as this here just on the other site its been a known issue for oh, since the 3rd patch of ac3 meaning they didnt fix anything as i replayed ac3 after patches still its 99%
https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/2454/page/1

long lost save thread AC4 up riot
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/810338-AC-4-lost-save-progress/page10

phoenix-force411
12-30-2013, 07:19 AM
It reads from the most recent played save. If you played a save with 0% sync the last time you played that particular game, it will remain 0% when read by initiates.

Kaldire
12-30-2013, 07:28 AM
what reads from?

again mate i just edited my post to show u that ubi still sees my saves and stats
and that ac3 and 4 should be 100% but on site they are 99%
rev still shows my stats (and i have not PLAYED the SP game, so i didnt start new nor sync the cloud i just INSTALLED the game) and played ac3
when i went to sync my ac3 stats for the 100% not only did it not give me the 100% it took away my rev stats on site,
and never did a save folder ever get created for that game as the cloud was disabled (and the saves should have been in the cloud anyway according to a rep his remained)

any info after what i just told ya mate?
since ur post means to say that i started a new game, when all i did was install the sucker,
havent touched it since the site showed 0 on .. but here is the kicker no one can explain
why does the site say 0% 0 time 0 kills BUT says COMPLETED if it doesnt know i did anything,
ubi rep answer was that means my saves are in the cloud but somehow not getting to me...
no clue,

elps?
any further advice now that you know i didnt start a new game nor sync up with the cloud?
EDIT: btw i was told ... but not sure if its true, but a ubi rep on the phone, that on initates your stats should never decrease, it should read ur highest stat save if u have 2, not the newest game,

and if you have no save, it should never set it to zero,
its like saying each time u start a new game it wipes the game to zero
i have tested this, it doesnt, ac4 i restarted and it still shows my 99% and im only 22% on my new save

if what u say is true it should have reset to 0 then be at 22% right now yea?
it still says 99%

elps and info would be awesome ty for your reply

MnemonicSyntax
12-30-2013, 07:35 AM
Initiates is in Alpha still and bugs and such should be expected. Even if it doesn't work today, in time it will.