PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Farewell Videos

aero_dono
10-25-2013, 01:56 AM
So I know there's a few people out there who've posted up farewell videos and it got me thinking...some of these are really awesome and amazing to watch! The memories, the people...MMMPH! If people want to share their favorite videos (doesn't have to be a farewell one) that have amazing memories attached, then can we do so here?

I'll miss you AC3!

Please remember to credit the authors as they put a lot of hard work and effort into making them.

(Example)
User: KilledItThrice
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4sNjLjcegw

Aphex_Tim
10-25-2013, 06:58 AM
I never really got the point of these "farewell" videos. It's not like your copy of AC3 will disintegrate as soon as AC4 is released.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-25-2013, 07:20 AM
I never really got the point of these "farewell" videos. It's not like your copy of AC3 will disintegrate as soon as AC4 is released.

Exactly....
*Goes to put AC3 in his conso...*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Aphex_Tim
10-25-2013, 07:23 AM
Hahahah

HiddenKiller612
10-25-2013, 08:04 AM
lol... I'll miss you AC3... you're so far away from me... Sitting on that shelf... next to the other games... Breaks my heart.

poptartz20
10-25-2013, 08:43 AM
Exactly....
*Goes to put AC3 in his conso...*
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

Bwahaha... Damn happens every time. :/

TheDanteEX
10-25-2013, 09:07 AM

That's the way of the future. Makes yearly releases so much more profitable. Of course, you could always keep your outdated copy for a fee.