PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Future: What I really would like to see

XandaoRJ
10-24-2013, 07:12 AM
Hello guys from Ubisoft and fans,

First of all congratulations for the series. Is one of the best games I have seen. I have passion for the past. What I really like Assassins Creed is just because the story is based on history facts and this is culture. Itís fascinating to play as the assassins in 1400 Ė 1500 in Europe, Renascence and old ages.

What I really would like to expect from the series is the opposite from now. Assassins Creed III and Blackflag just advanced in time. Please, come back in time again. Letís take ride on crusades. Letís go to back to 1 century, years after Jesus birthday, or letís go before Jesus birthday. Letís play role in Roman Empire!

More to the past centuries we move, most exciting is the experience because we do not use to play only, we use to take place on the history and imagine the ancient world.

Cheers from Brazil.

pirate1802
10-24-2013, 03:02 PM
Agreed.

I think we should be moving back in time, beyond the 1800s is too "modern" for AC anyway. While moving backwards, there are much more interesting places and events with traditional AC feel. Alexander, Egypt, ancient Greece, Rome, birth of Jesus, the Persian Wars, fall of Rome.. so many exciting possibilities, its almost mind-numbing. Time to turn the clock back, Ubisoft.

Sturnz0r
10-24-2013, 03:18 PM
I think our assassin should infiltrate the Roman or Macedonian Empire, maybe even Persian or Assyrian, and use that "allegiance" to springboard him to exotic places, like Cairo or India, Height of Rome, and Greek city-states

or just Recruit Spartacus! slave revolt

Medieval-X-2.0
10-24-2013, 03:30 PM
The ancient times of Persia would be pretty awesome. I would also like to go back to the golden era of Rome.

adventurewomen
10-24-2013, 04:20 PM
I really don't want to see the Renascence again like you suggested OP - boring tbh. I don't want to be moving on to another main assassin when we still have a story to tell..

Connor Sequel that's all I'm asking for, I'm not going to be happy for anything other than a Sequel for him he deserves one.

Sigv4rd
10-24-2013, 06:35 PM
Connor Sequel that's all I'm asking for, I'm not going to be happy for anything other than a Sequel for him he deserves one.

But what if he doesn't get a sequel? Are you going to give up on the series? In threads like this we are just thinking about places we'd like to see in an AC game.
Even though I'd like to see Connor's story come full circle I have no desire to see most 18th century settings, and I want to move on to different time periods and settings...
--------------------
Now then on the topic of settings:
-Imperial China
-Ancient Greece
-Feudal Japan
-Medieval England
-Korea Joseon Dynasty
-Germany during the 30 years war
-Mughal India
-France during the 100 years war
-Something involving the Mongolian empire
-Byzantine Egypt

But please take a break from the 18th century!

Jexx21
10-24-2013, 06:42 PM
I dunno, I think that a setting of Northeast Canada could be interesting with Connor.

Have a Naval free-roam map for the Aquila in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, possibly find evidence of previous Viking presence in the area. Have another frontier map going north and west from the Davenport Homestead, or something similar, and include the Niagara Falls. I mean, come on, that's a beautiful vista.

If AC3 and AC4 have done anything, it's moving this series beyond cities and architecture into including the beauty of (computer generated) nature.

Rugterwyper32
10-24-2013, 07:00 PM
But what if he doesn't get a sequel? Are you going to give up on the series? In threads like this we are just thinking about places we'd like to see in an AC game.
Even though I'd like to see Connor's story come full circle I have no desire to see most 18th century settings, and I want to move on to different time periods and settings...
--------------------
-Imperial China
-Ancient Greece
-Feudal Japan
-Medieval England
-Korea Joseon Dynasty
-Mughal India
-Byzantine Egypt

I like your thinking, my good man. Add Spain and Portugal during the Reconquita to that, or maybe the Portuguese Succession Crisis of 1580 and the times of the Iberian Union afterward.

And I agree. I've enjoyed the 18th century, but I'd like to move away from it for some time. I like the idea of juggling around with the many time periods so we could have variety and we couldn't feel like a certain era has been used up too much so it can keep going back and forth. I wouldn't mind one more game that much, but at this point I'm ready for something that feels a whole lot different. I like things being fresh.

I dunno, I think that a setting of Northeast Canada could be interesting with Connor.

Have a Naval free-roam map for the Aquila in the Gulf of St. Lawrence, possibly find evidence of previous Viking presence in the area. Have another frontier map going north and west from the Davenport Homestead, or something similar, and include the Niagara Falls. I mean, come on, that's a beautiful vista.

If AC3 and AC4 have done anything, it's moving this series beyond cities and architecture into including the beauty of (computer generated) nature.

I've commented on this before, and I like the idea. Quebec and Montreal as cities could also feel different enough from locations in AC3 and AC4. I wouldn't mind this game for sure, even though I'd really hope the next game feels really different. A wholly new tone and location, even moreso than I'd like right now.

And honestly, with the addition of the beauty of nature, there are so many locations and so many things that can be done, I agree with that.

Flutterwhat
10-24-2013, 09:30 PM
Besides my wish of having a game based in modern date, with less combat and with more focus on political and social espionage, I feel liek going back in time before the 1100s feels wrong. my main critisism for such a time period is that the Assassin Brotherhood was founded in 1122. But then again, that doesn't explain some of the statuces in the Auditore Vila.

Sushiglutton
10-24-2013, 09:38 PM
Yeah I would like a huge leap back in time. Egygpt, Medieval Paris/London 8for example), Rome ~0, Greece 400 BC, Euphrat-Tigris trilogy etc.

Templar_Az
10-24-2013, 09:47 PM
Perhaps a storyline set immediately after the Big bang?

Flutterwhat
10-24-2013, 09:49 PM
Surly you are kidding about the big bang
nothing happens for billions of years
not even the precursors

Templar_Az
10-24-2013, 09:59 PM
Well this is Assassins creed were talking about here; they might be Templar vs Assassin molecule/atom war or something? its possible those two organisations were founded then. Perhaps some hidden blade on Dinosaur action.

How about the meteor that wiped those Dinosaurs out was actually a giant apple of eden?

Or maybe a stone age assassins creed where we got cave templars and stuff; Instead of hidden blade its a hidden club, cmon dude use your imagination.

Perhaps some Templar aliens action taking place on the moon with a bunch of Assassin zombies equipped with poison hidden blades and guns?

T

adventurewomen
10-24-2013, 10:48 PM
--------------------
-Imperial China
-Ancient Greece
-Feudal Japan
-Medieval England
-Korea Joseon Dynasty
-Mughal India
-Byzantine Egypt

I've playing AC for 6 years so for me to give up like that just because if he doesn't get a sequel.. would be harsh - I would be disappointed the very most with Ubisoft. I just genuinely believe that his story is incomplete.

You've bought up some fair points, tbh. Mughal India interests me the most from your list - it would be interesting time if we get an AC based there.:)

Agreed, with everything you said Jexx! :)

Flutterwhat
10-24-2013, 10:52 PM
Well this is Assassins creed were talking about here; they might be Templar vs Assassin molecule/atom war or something? its possible those two organisations were founded then. Perhaps some hidden blade on Dinosaur action.

How about the meteor that wiped those Dinosaurs out was actually a giant apple of eden?

Or maybe a stone age assassins creed where we got cave templars and stuff; Instead of hidden blade its a hidden club, cmon dude use your imagination.

Perhaps some Templar aliens action taking place on the moon with a bunch of Assassin zombies equipped with poison hidden blades and guns?

T

That seems really far fetched
honestly
there's always some point where one's imagination (relating to the AC series) ought to go "hey the AC teams are all about credibility and historical conflicts..."
the molecule/atom war seems like MAYBE it could be a novelty mobile title.

I'm quite certain the same solar flare that caused the destruction of the precursors also took out the dinosaurs. the meteors that scientists found hit after the solar flare, as earth's atmosphere was weaker. In a game that takes place during the age of The Ones Who Came Before, maybe you would see dinosaurs from the late Cretaceous period.

Stone age assassin's creed wouldn't make sense at all, humans didn't evolve...they were created in the time of the precursors. The first humans escaped and most likely, after first solar flare and went into hiding with the apple they found. The concept of assassin's vs. templars doesn't make sense because there were no factions like that yet in that time frame.

Temlar aliens and the moon is just hogwash. "history is our playground", remember. You must remember what games you are playing.