PDA

View Full Version : Buccaneer edition - Packaging

magikaquaror
10-23-2013, 09:32 AM
Hello,
I have pre-ordered the Buccaneer edition for ps4 and CANNOT WAIT. Game looks sick and going to be great kicking of next gen with such a epic game and collectors edition, I do however some questions.

1. What material will the main box be made of?
2. Will the rest of the contents (apart from the figure) be in a jumbo box seen in the skull edition while the figure is separated?

Sn1p3r-28
10-23-2013, 10:05 AM
Hello,
I have pre-ordered the Buccaneer edition for ps4 and CANNOT WAIT. Game looks sick and going to be great kicking of next gen with such a epic game and collectors edition, I do however some questions.

1. What material will the main box be made of?
2. Will the rest of the contents (apart from the figure) be in a jumbo box seen in the skull edition while the figure is separated?

The main box will most likely be made of hard cardboard, like the ACIII Freedom Edition. I doubt It'll be wood.

The Buccaneer edition doesn't include the jumbo Steelbook that's in the Skull Edition.

magikaquaror
10-23-2013, 10:26 AM
The main box will most likely be made of hard cardboard, like the ACIII Freedom Edition. I doubt It'll be wood.

The Buccaneer edition doesn't include the jumbo Steelbook that's in the Skull Edition.

Damn, I love my steelbooks. Still, going to be worth getting this over skull edition for that figure.