PDA

View Full Version : *SPOILER* How to Unlock Rewards (Normal/Uplay) and Full List of Rewards

SH-elx
10-23-2013, 02:53 AM
There are multiple types of unlockable items available in Rocksmith 2014. Instead of being tied to specific goals, they all come in a common ordered list this time. From my experience completing missions, guitarcade challenges, rocksmith reccomends items, and new score attack medals all contribute towards getting unlocks. I got a majority of these unlocks simply by running through lead and rhythm on medium in score attack. This seems to be designed to hinge a little less on skill, so everyone should be able to eventually unlock everything.

Inlay: Rocksmith
Skin: BTQ-30
Venue Size: Level 1
Skin: AT-810BC
Inlay: Split Parallelogram
Skin: LW-25B
Skin: CS-410BC
Inlay: Trapezoid
Skin: Cali-38
Venue Size: Level 2
Skin: AT-112.1C
Gear: Vintage HiFi
Skin: AT-120
Inlay: Small Block
Skin: HG-212C
Venue Size: Level 3
Skin: CL-SS 90
Inlay: Crown
Skin: Orange Rockerverb 50 MkII
Skin: HG-215C
Inlay: Block & Triangle
Song: Playground Kings - Self Trap
Skin: HG-100
Gear: Epiphone Electar Century
Skin: HG-212C
Skin: CL-SS 120
Venue Size: Level 4
Skin: Marshall Plexi
Skin: CSS-212C
Inlay: By the Nymbers
Skin: EN-30
Song: Versus Them - Impossible Dreams
Skin: CSS-1120C
Inlay: Parallelogram
Venue Size: Level 5
Skin: CSS-1515C
Gear: Marshall JTM45
Skin: Orange PPC412
Inlay: Block
Skin: HG-180
Inlay: Prophecy
Skin: CA-1510BC
Venue Size: Level 6
Skin: CSS-240B
Gear: PS-115.2C
Skin: GB-415BC
Inlay: Red Storm
Skin: Marshall 1960a
Skin: BT!-45
Song: Disonaur - Sea to Swallow
Skin: AT-1150BC
Gear: Orange 'Jimmy Bean' Amp
Inlay: Stars
Skin: BH-975B
Venue Size: Level 7
Skin: TW-215BC
Skin: AAMTW-26
Inlay: Artisan
Skin: Orange AD50
Skin: CH-410BC
Venue Size: Level 8
Skin: HW-300B
Gear: Gibson GA-79
Inlay: Iron Cross
Skin: CH-21BC
Song: Matt Montgomery, Brian McCune and Brendan West - On Top of the World
Skin: Marshall JVM410H
Skin: EN-50
Inlay: Numerals
Skin: CH-3120BC
Venue Size: Level 9
Skin: BH-600B
Gear: PS-600
Skin: Orange OBC115
Inlay: Skull
Skin: BH-410BC
Song: Crimson - Don't Stop
Skin: AT-20
Gear: Console Radio
Skin: BH-115BC
Inlay: Hearts
Skin: Marshall 1960 TV
Skin: GBC-50
Venue Size: Level 10
Skin: BH-212BC
Inlay: Raving Rabbids
Skin: AMTW-22
Gear: Orange 'Jimmy Bean' Cab
Skin: CS-15BC
Inlay: Diamonds
Skins: BH-880B
Gear: Audiophile Speakers
Skin: Orange OR50H
Venue Size: Level 11
Skin: CS-112BC
Skin: GBC-1H
Inlay: Scythe
Skin: GB-412 MKII
Song: Sabaka - Monochromic
Skin: CSS-300B
Inlay: Celtic Cross
Skin: Marshall JCM800
Skin: GB-412 MKII
Venue Size: Level 12
Skin: AMTW-40
Inlay: Epiphone Oval
Skin: Orange PPC212OB
Gear: Boom Box
Skin: GB-412 MKI
Skin: CLH-350B
Inlay: Clubs
Skin: EN-212C
Venue Size: Level 13
Skin: Cali-85
Skin: Marshall 1960 AX
Inlay: Put a Bird on It
Skin: EN-4120C
Song: Bedowyn - Snarling of Beasts
Skin: HW100B
Skin: TW-112C
Gear: Jukebox
Skin: Orange AD200B
Inlay: Spades
Skin: BTQ-15
Venue Size: Level 14
Skin: TW-110C
Inlay: Prince of Persia
Skin: CLH-300B
Skin: Marshall 1936
Skin: TW-410C
Inlay: Citation
Skin: HW-400B
Song: Hail the Sun - Eight Ball, Coroner's Pocket
Skin: AT-0112C
Inlay: Full Deck
Skin: GBC-38
Venue Size: Level 15
Skin: CA-112C
Gear: Gramophone
Skin: CLH-600B
Inlay: Just Dance
Skin: Orange OR100
Skin: CA-412C
Skin: Cali-100
Inlay: Skullboy
Skin: CA-215C
Skin: Orange OBC810
Inlay: Ultima
Skin: CSS-75B
Gear: PA-999C
Venue Size: Max!
Skin: BT-112.1C
Inlay: Broken Hearted
Skin: CL-SS 100
Song: Ubisoft - Rocksmith 2012 Theme
Inlay: Celestial
Skin: BT-1120C
Skin: HG-500
Inlay: The Gentleman
Skin: BT-410C
Inlay: Dragon
Song: Aching Head - Self-Destruct

In addition to this list, the following items are unlockable from UPlay

10 Points - Rocksmith 2014 Desktop/Theme
20 Points - Karawan - Desolate Motion
30 Points - Ubisoft Inlay
40 Points - Single Player Bonus Arrangements (This unlocks all bonus arrangements, not 40 points per chart)

You can gain Uplay Points through the following actions in game. This means even without any other games, you can earn enough points in game to unlock all rewards.

10 Points - Complete 1 Mission
20 Points - Complete 100 Missions
30 Points - Achieve 100% Mastery on any song.
40 Points - Play Learn a Song mode for 24 Hours

The arrangements unlocked through Uplay are as follows:

Paint It, Black - Bonus Lead, Alternate Rhythm
Knights of Cydonia - Bonus Lead
Peace of Mind - Bonus Lead, Bonus Rhythm
Wires - Alternate Lead
Paranoid Android - Bonus Lead
Round and Round - Bonus Lead
Sixteen Saltines - Alternate Lead
Bat Country - Alternate Lead
Chompers - Alternate Lead
Snarling of Beasts - Alternate Rhythm
You Really Got Me - Alternate Rhythm
For a Fool - Alternate Rhythm
The Spirit of Radio - Bonus Bass

Vector_Shift
10-23-2013, 02:56 AM
Wow, thanks for the thorough list! I get the feeling you like being thorough. ;)

Black_Widow9
10-23-2013, 03:05 AM
Fantastic List. Thank you! I'm going to add Spoilers to the Title. ;)

SH-elx
10-23-2013, 03:10 AM
Wow, thanks for the thorough list! I get the feeling you like being thorough. ;)

So thorough that I just fixed the fact that I missed Snarling of Beasts having an Alternate Rhythm chart. Fixed the post now.

C.Linton
10-23-2013, 03:22 AM
Glad to see the RS2012 theme as one of the songs. I always thought that would be a cool tune to learn.

fkkruse
10-23-2013, 03:45 AM
@SH-elx. Thank you very much for the list. Knowing about the bonus songs and arrangements is motivation enough for me!

LvlNinety9
10-23-2013, 05:12 AM
Awesome list. Glad to see the Rocksmith intro theme there. Been wanting that for a while.

SH-elx
10-23-2013, 07:29 AM
I want to throw a disclaimer out there. Please don't turn away from Self-Destruct based on the first 30 seconds. It jumps around a lot in styles, and its a fun chart overall. The intro may be a turn off to some people though. Also, for the returning artists in the list, you are in for some surprises compared to their past songs. Impossible Dreams is far more complex than the other songs we've seen from VsThem. The Disonaur track actually has vocals, and On Top of the World is simply an awesome experience, not anywhere near the difficulty of Ricochet.

Brick235
10-23-2013, 02:32 PM
Nice job on this Elx. Looking forward to playing these bonus tracks.

mesabassman
10-23-2013, 02:55 PM
Thanks for taking the time to put this together! Much appreciated. :)

georgec5
10-23-2013, 02:58 PM
Thanks for the list! I had 75 points sitting around so I used them to get the song and the bonus arrangements.

elemenohpenc
10-23-2013, 04:39 PM
thanks for the list elx. i'm really only interested in extra songs... that's a lot of challenges to complete before getting Hail The Sun and the original RS theme!

pedgz
10-23-2013, 05:38 PM
excellent list. just curious: is the rockmsith track the same one as the original or does it sound different?

looking forward to unlocking these.

SH-elx
10-23-2013, 06:07 PM
excellent list. just curious: is the rockmsith track the same one as the original or does it sound different?

looking forward to unlocking these.

It sounds like the same as the version they went to when the bass expansion came out to me.

LvlNinety9
10-24-2013, 07:52 AM
Ok I must be just plain stupid or something but can someone please explain to me what the Use Rack Gear mission is? Because I've tried everything and it's not passing for me.

Vector_Shift
10-24-2013, 08:51 AM
Ok I must be just plain stupid or something but can someone please explain to me what the Use Rack Gear mission is? Because I've tried everything and it's not passing for me.

See this thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/802327-Use-Rack-Gear-Mission).

RSDAVE
10-24-2013, 08:51 PM
great job ! thanks

berad88
10-24-2013, 09:05 PM
Has anybody figured out what the venues are used for or how to use them?

SH-elx
10-25-2013, 07:51 AM

They're a bit more obscured, but beyond the fog there is a venue and crowd on screen when you play in learn a song/non stop play. I'm pretty sure this just automatically ups the size of the crowd/venue as it unlocks the higher levels.

plate0fshrimp
10-26-2013, 05:50 AM

As you play in Learn a Song, you see the wall turn into a cloud portal, and through that portal you see the venue.

Rutg3rO
10-27-2013, 10:45 PM
Great list. I love that RS-vanilla intro so working on that now.
Anyone know how to finish the "play one new songs" mission?

notMikeH
10-28-2013, 12:56 AM
Glad to see the RS2012 theme as one of the songs. I always thought that would be a cool tune to learn.

I'm glad to see this as well. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for them to give it to us. Lol. Better late than never

thoman23
10-28-2013, 07:33 AM
Want to add my belated thank to SH-elx as well. This may be the single-most helpful thread on the boards. Seeing the whole list gives a sense of structure to the otherwise haphazard missions. And seeing the bonus songs actually gives motivation to complete everything.

SH-elx
10-28-2013, 06:12 PM
I'm glad to see this as well. I'm kind of surprised it took this long for them to give it to us. Lol. Better late than never

Honestly, the song makes so much use of the new techniques that it wouldn't have worked nearly as well in the last game.

LvlNinety9
10-28-2013, 07:24 PM
Just finished getting everything on this list last night. And Rut all you have to do to finish the Play one new songs mission is play a song you haven't played yet.

Rutg3rO
10-28-2013, 11:06 PM
Just finished getting everything on this list last night. And Rut all you have to do to finish the Play one new songs mission is play a song you haven't played yet.

well I'll be d*****! The mission is gone! Ha, thanks. I thought I had done that and the mission was still there, but I started working on the weekly tonight and now I have a new mission :)
Funny, you calling my Rut though. Only my wife and a small set of friends do that ;) I was almost thinking you know me in RL .

elemenohpenc
10-30-2013, 04:30 AM
thanks again elx. took me one week to unlock everything. having this list gave me more motivation to stay in score attack (ie: only _ more songs until I unlock THIS song)

LvlNinety9
10-31-2013, 05:54 AM
well I'll be d*****! The mission is gone! Ha, thanks. I thought I had done that and the mission was still there, but I started working on the weekly tonight and now I have a new mission :)
Funny, you calling my Rut though. Only my wife and a small set of friends do that ;) I was almost thinking you know me in RL .

Heh no. The only one on here I know IRL is KilaRoach. Good guy. I found Score Attack was the easiest way to unlock everything though. Just ran through it on bass, rhythm, and lead and everything fell into place.

SH-elx
11-03-2013, 01:52 AM
Heh no. The only one on here I know IRL is KilaRoach. Good guy. I found Score Attack was the easiest way to unlock everything though. Just ran through it on bass, rhythm, and lead and everything fell into place.

Paul directly claimed that Score Attack was the fastest way to get unlocks on twitter, so it may be weighed heavier than missions and other methods.

Black_Widow9
11-04-2013, 03:29 AM
I'm going to add this to the following Stickies for reference.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/803091-Help-FAQ-s-amp-Current-Issues-Workarounds
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/785634

sinbaadi44
11-04-2013, 04:49 PM
I really like Self Trap by the Playground Kings. They have a MySpace (remember that) page but the version on there doesn't seem as "clean", or as well produced as the one in RS2014, which made me think perhaps it was remastered for the game or something. If that's the case is it available anywhere?

edit: the version on their Myspace page is different, it end differently, indeed the vocals are not the same either.
Anyone shed any light on this?

extendedsolo
11-04-2013, 06:00 PM
Thanks for the list SH-ELX. It was nice to know when I was about the reach the end, and I ended up getting a lot of rhythm parts down. Now I just need those stupid Uplay points to get the last song and inlay.

futile67
11-06-2013, 07:43 PM
I finally got all the rewards. And I just played Aching Head - Self-Destruct. WTF was that!!!??? :D

Majito808
11-09-2013, 06:10 PM
Very nice bud!

I think I'm at 8 or 9 but I had no end in sight, so now to stop playing guitarcade and do score attacks haha.

Thanks again

Zaptagious
11-11-2013, 09:38 PM
Grr, I can't get the Uplay rewads cause it says the Ubisoft servers are not available when I log in. Does anyone know a solution?

ubertwo20
11-12-2013, 02:08 AM
Grr, I can't get the Uplay rewads cause it says the Ubisoft servers are not available when I log in. Does anyone know a solution?

Same problem here - only thing I can think of is I created a new uplay account when I first got the game as it wouldn't let me play with the old one.

timnic999
11-17-2013, 07:44 PM
edit: [sent mail to wrong thread]

Phalaris99504
12-06-2013, 01:08 PM
I've got some extra Uplay points saved up from other Ubisoft games. Perhaps it's because Ubi just makes really great games. I've played EVERY Assassins's Creed, and played both Splinter Cell: Convictions, and Black List. I'm really excited about Watch Dogs as well, and plan on buying The Crew when I get my next gen console. I haven't found an Ubisoft game that I didn't like. I must applaud you all. Kudos to your programers, designers, artists, and anyone else I missed. I feel confident that if it's Unisoft, it's probably going to be something I'm going to enjoy. Well, except maybe the "Stick of Truth." I might have to pass on playing that one.

But, seriously. I'm waiting on my cope of RS2014 to arrive. I accidentally ordered it from Amazon. My original plan was to buy it from the PS Store, and just download it. But I was looking on Amazon, with my mobile phone app, and mistakenly hit the 1-Click Purchase. I thought I was able to back out and cancel the order, which I realized was unsuccessful, when I got a email later in the day that said my order had shipped. Oh well. It was still a good price. Looking forward to playing and spending my uplay points.

Phalaris

SeattleSauve
12-17-2013, 04:35 AM
Shouldn't this topic go in the main Rocksmith 2014 section? It's less of a support issue and more of a 'how the game works' thread.

TummyBanana
12-21-2013, 01:01 AM
Shouldn't this topic go in the main Rocksmith 2014 section? It's less of a support issue and more of a 'how the game works' thread.
Does it really matter...
Some people will do anything to boost their post count,,,

Any way great thread, only 18 more rewards to go for the 2014 theme .... and one more on my post count LOL

Brick235
12-22-2013, 05:22 AM
Does it really matter...
Some people will do anything to boost their post count,,,

Any way great thread, only 18 more rewards to go for the 2014 theme .... and one more on my post count LOL

Actually it does kind of matter. If I was looking for this kind of information I wouldn't be looking in a support sub-forum. Some people actually try to be helpful. One more for my post count too. :p

gtench
05-03-2014, 02:41 AM
Hi, I'm new to Rocksmith, these Forums and gaming. I understand the list above as to what can be unlocked but I don't understand what the "skins" represent?
I would like to have someone explain to me what they mean?
Thanks!

Dmac212
05-05-2014, 09:01 PM
Hi, I'm new to Rocksmith, these Forums and gaming. I understand the list above as to what can be unlocked but I don't understand what the "skins" represent?
I would like to have someone explain to me what they mean?
Thanks!

skins are just different colors for amps and cabinets.

Amara_Tamlin
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
...and they're only really useful when you're creating custom tones of your own. But setting up one of the unlocked skins on your cab or amp can give you a little visual reference as to which custom tone you currently have active.

Amara_Tamlin
05-07-2014, 05:08 PM
I've noticed that passing Score Attack gives me more unlocks. But is that for passing at all, for reaching a certain level, or for high scores? For lower levels, for example, I've moved on after getting Gold, rather than trying to Platinum things. Is it worth going back and Platinum-ing a few of my Easys and Mediums to unlock more stuff, or won't that work?

miguelcartel
05-11-2014, 03:42 PM
So how do I score a "General Achievement" after plugging in and tuning my guitar didn't get acknowledged in the beginning. I also have never received any achievements in "guitarcade", although I have been playing since day 1 ?

KaLoRocks
08-20-2014, 08:52 PM
So - I know nothing about gaming - but really want to play guitar and bass with Rocksmith 2014. I've unlocked a whole bunch of skins and amps, but still have not figured out how to get to use them. Could someone please help?

rcole_sooner
08-20-2014, 08:54 PM
It only matters in session mode, where you can see your amp skins.

You can see your guitar neck (fretboard) in the tuner.

Other than that it does not show or matter.

C.Linton
08-20-2014, 09:56 PM
Those are really only used in the tone designer segment of the game. Go to Tone Designer, then select Load Tone, then select either Authentic or Custom (if you've made and saved any custom tones by editing authentic tones). When you select an amp and/or cabinet to use, you will be given a choice to use any skins you may have unlocked for that particular amp/cab. You'll see any changes you make in the screen background.

C.Linton
08-20-2014, 09:58 PM
So - I know nothing about gaming - but really want to play guitar and bass with Rocksmith 2014. I've unlocked a whole bunch of skins and amps, but still have not figured out how to get to use them. Could someone please help?

Those are really only used in the tone designer segment of the game. Go to Tone Designer, then select Load Tone, then select either Authentic or Custom (if you've made and saved any custom tones by editing authentic tones). When you select an amp and/or cabinet to use, you will be given a choice to use any skins you may have unlocked for that particular amp/cab. You'll see any changes you make in the screen background.

rcole_sooner
08-20-2014, 10:24 PM
Ooops .. yeah .. tone designer .. not session mode ... thanks for the help C.Linton.

Shows how much I use those.

pjfan12
02-14-2016, 09:29 PM
Do these reward unlock in this order only, or does it matter what you're playing, in order for certain rewards to unlock ? confusing question , I know !

Kynlore
02-14-2016, 10:01 PM
Do these reward unlock in this order only, or does it matter what you're playing, in order for certain rewards to unlock ? confusing question , I know !

They unlock in the order listed.

Huothar
10-18-2017, 01:33 PM
Sorry if this has been asked already, I use Rocksmith both on PS3 and PS4 and I download the DLC's on the PS3 to use them on both. Can I do the same for this unlockables? The song (Desolate Motion) makes me think is possible while the other stuff doesn't because in-game unlocks aren't synced for both versions.

Kynlore
10-18-2017, 02:35 PM
I had Desolate Motion unlocked previously, either on the 360 or the One, I don't recall which. I just checked on PC in-game and it is locked. So Uplay items unlocked with Uplay points do not appear to carry over from game to game.