PDA

View Full Version : -2h UTC time zone world

abizmalac
10-23-2013, 12:47 AM
It would be great if players from US and Europe could play on same world without having big time zone handicap.
-2h UTC would be perfect for US east coast & western Europe players. I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem for developers to at least give it a try, especially since current US & UK servers have very few players.

dre.maa
10-23-2013, 02:29 AM
Maybe we could call it something like "The Zombie Assembly 4-Atlantic" since the time zone would be right in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? I would love this as midnight EST is a bit too late for me. Does anyone know what the South American times are relative to the east coast? For example, the US servers' day begins at 10 AM and ends at 12 AM EST.

abizmalac
10-23-2013, 07:00 PM
Maybe we could call it something like "The Zombie Assembly 4-Atlantic" since the time zone would be right in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean? I would love this as midnight EST is a bit too late for me. Does anyone know what the South American times are relative to the east coast? For example, the US servers' day begins at 10 AM and ends at 12 AM EST.

When you choose SA worlds you'll be in -3h UTC time zone, only 1h closer to western Europe than from US east coast (-4h UTC). With mid Atlantic -2h UTC time zone it would be equal time zone handicap for both continents (only 2h difference). I'm sure it would be much more crowded there than in US or Euro only worlds.

zamz
10-23-2013, 07:19 PM
Could we also make S1 endgame with 100 player alliances US vs Europe :) (no seals ofcourse) :D That would be a awesome massacre :D

abizmalac
10-24-2013, 05:48 PM
Could we also make S1 endgame with 100 player alliances US vs Europe :) (no seals ofcourse) :D That would be a awesome massacre :D

If enough players unite over one idea then - sky is the limit :cool: