PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Jerusalem

astasballs
10-20-2013, 06:41 PM
Hey all. Have something weird happening for me in Assassins Creed Memory Block 4 in Jerusalem. Now I don't get a chance to play that often so sometimes there can be long periods of time between plays but I have already been to Jerusalem and completed some investigations earlier but managed to leave there before finishing the primary assassination. I have completed all the kills in other destinations and have now been instructed to go back to Jerusalem so initially when I went back to the Bureau the guy there tells me I have not completed my investigations yet and when I look at my status it says 0/3 investigations completed. BUT I have no viewpoints or any indication of where I am supposed to go (as I think i completed them earlier when i was here first) when I look at the map. So at this point I'm just wandering around Jerusalem aimlessly.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to see on the map what I need to do?

Thank you.....

STDlyMcStudpants
10-20-2013, 08:35 PM
Hey all. Have something weird happening for me in Assassins Creed Memory Block 4 in Jerusalem. Now I don't get a chance to play that often so sometimes there can be long periods of time between plays but I have already been to Jerusalem and completed some investigations earlier but managed to leave there before finishing the primary assassination. I have completed all the kills in other destinations and have now been instructed to go back to Jerusalem so initially when I went back to the Bureau the guy there tells me I have not completed my investigations yet and when I look at my status it says 0/3 investigations completed. BUT I have no viewpoints or any indication of where I am supposed to go (as I think i completed them earlier when i was here first) when I look at the map. So at this point I'm just wandering around Jerusalem aimlessly.
Has anyone else experienced this? Is there a way to see on the map what I need to do?

Thank you.....
I played AC1 the same way you did...in very spread out chunks.
I can't really help you here.
I was stuck for the longest time....I just ran until i found a blue wall and followed it until i found a view point. that was my answer to every problem in AC1..find a view point
its there i promise lol

Rugterwyper32
10-20-2013, 08:41 PM
Your best bet would be heading towards the district you need to (Poor District, seeing how this is Sequence 4) and once you're there look for whatever point would look like a viewpoint. If you stick around the streets, there should be an easy viewpoint at an arch close to the dividing line between both areas.
Usually the Rafiq would tell you about a few locations you should go to so you can check, but they're very rough, like "southwest here there's a thing" and so on, so it's easy to miss and it's very easy to end up wandering around aimlessly for some time. I find this to be a weakness of the game, you should at least have some notes or map markers after asking the Rafiq for directions the first time you go to a city and open a new district.

plentybeef
10-20-2013, 11:32 PM
I went through the same thing. And it drove me almost crazy, wondering around thinking I bought a defective game. I even went back to the bureau and I was still confused. I found a view point by looking up and noticed a bunch of birds circling around it. Hope you have best of luck

astasballs
10-21-2013, 12:15 AM
Okay....well i guess I'm off to wander and for a bit so!!! Thanks everyone for the input!!!!!!!

Jack-Reacher
10-21-2013, 12:26 AM
Do a viewpoint with an eagle above it.