PDA

View Full Version : I hear this game has amazing visuals

Jack-Reacher
10-20-2013, 01:55 AM
I have come to understand that most of the sea urchins are unobtainable though. In fact, most of the chests are out of bounds and are there for aesthetic purposes, serving no real purpose and have no intrinsic value.

Whats worse, half of the game isn't even rated, and most people have failed to write a coherent and valid review. It has become so unsettling that I am afraid to preorder such a game, and have started hoarding miniature, more compact games. These games have features that many wouldn't recognized because they have been passed down by a long order of stane mosons. These stane mosons used to be a very secretive society and have only been around for as long as anyone can remember, its hardly a surprise that the game isn't going to sell well.

So should I go ahead with my preorder, or should I wait until this becomes a rental? Better yet, im thinking of selling GTA V for the game, simply for its visuals.

Coltillion
10-20-2013, 02:09 AM
Not better visuals than Beyond Two Souls.

Layytez
10-20-2013, 02:12 AM
That's because BTS is focused entirely on story and visuals(plus a Sony exclusive). They don't give a **** about gameplay.

ace3001
10-20-2013, 02:28 AM
Not better visuals than Beyond Two Souls.This is only if you're talking about the current gen versions.

Jexx21
10-20-2013, 02:52 AM
"Whats worse, half of the game isn't even rated, and most people have failed to write a coherent and valid review"

I'm confused, are there already reviews of the game?

Jack-Reacher
10-20-2013, 02:57 AM
"Whats worse, half of the game isn't even rated, and most people have failed to write a coherent and valid review"

I'm confused, are there already reviews of the game?

Yup, you can pick them up down by the south end of the platform.