PDA

View Full Version : PC preload?

FourDea123
10-19-2013, 11:31 AM
Hey i pre ordered on uplay and im wondering if we can preload the game so we can play on day one any response would be great thanks

Mr_Shade
10-19-2013, 08:05 PM
Hey i pre ordered on uplay and im wondering if we can preload the game so we can play on day one any response would be great thanks
Hi there,

Pre-loading is not a feature currently available on the Uplay software.

TheAggie
11-18-2013, 07:19 PM
Hi there,

Pre-loading is not a feature currently available on the Uplay software.

Here is an idea, let me transfer my games and DLC from uPlay to Steam so that I can use a competent platform. The fact that I can no longer access my ACIII DLC because I didn't buy download protection with my season pass is enough to prove to me that uPlay is a joke and a scam. Luckily there are places online that archive the files for those of us who aren't dumb enough to pay for it again. Please help me transfer all my uPlay titles to Steam and maybe I'll recognize Ubisoft as the great company it once was.

BOG_-
11-18-2013, 07:25 PM
Don't be so quick to judge. The Steam pre-load is currently broken or who knows what the heck is going on, and we are not getting any response from Valve. I tried posting here to see if Ubi can provide some insight.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/809596-Steam-Pre-Load

Solid-Snake-Eyes
11-18-2013, 07:30 PM
Here is an idea, let me transfer my games and DLC from uPlay to Steam so that I can use a competent platform. The fact that I can no longer access my ACIII DLC because I didn't buy download protection with my season pass is enough to prove to me that uPlay is a joke and a scam. Luckily there are places online that archive the files for those of us who aren't dumb enough to pay for it again. Please help me transfer all my uPlay titles to Steam and maybe I'll recognize Ubisoft as the great company it once was.
I thought they had changed policies so you could redownload stuff through the Uplay client without paying for it, like Steam or Origin.

OHIC
11-18-2013, 07:33 PM
I can no longer access my ACIII DLC because I didn't buy download protection with my season pass

Oh, what?! If that's the case, that sounds like a good reason never to buy from Ubisoft ever. I hope they fix that!

blackscorpion62
11-18-2013, 09:29 PM
I also can't play DLC for Creed III . Hope don't have same problem with 4 or I will not use Uplay to buy from again. UBI has always been helpful to me but not in the case of Creed III DLC.