PDA

View Full Version : i wish ac3 ended like this\acinitiates

EvilEyor
10-18-2013, 07:56 PM
Well since ive been replaying ac3, I just had a thought... When Desmond died, I wish the camera angle would have done the death in the animus thing. Just a thought. Also...is the acinitiates ever becoming public?

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 08:28 PM
AC Initiates is an the Open Alpha stage now as of today! http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/712105-Assassin-s-Creed-Initiates?p=9325492&viewfull=1#post9325492

I thought about Desmond's death in the Animus, however the way his story ended when he chose the wrong choice it was better suited for his story to end the way it did.

Lowly Assassin
10-18-2013, 08:42 PM
desmond is dead?
no spoiler tags then
i'm more concerned with the other man who died in AC3 that has been i the series all along, that was a bigger shock to me; to read on initiates that he is really deceased and therefore can't make a return :sob:

STDlyMcStudpants
10-18-2013, 08:54 PM
AC Initiates is an the Open Alpha stage now as of today! http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/712105-Assassin-s-Creed-Initiates?p=9325492&viewfull=1#post9325492

I thought about Desmond's death in the Animus, however the way his story ended when he chose the wrong choice it was better suited for his story to end the way it did.

What do you mean desmond chose the wrong choice?
He saved our life....the world would have ended on 12.21.12 if it wasn't for desmond!
Hes a hero!!!!

pacmanate
10-18-2013, 09:04 PM
desmond is dead?
no spoiler tags then
i'm more concerned with the other man who died in AC3 that has been i the series all along, that was a bigger shock to me; to read on initiates that he is really deceased and therefore can't make a return :sob:

Things that arent spoilers dont need spoiler tags

adventurewomen
10-18-2013, 09:16 PM
What do you mean desmond chose the wrong choice?
He saved our life....the world would have ended on 12.21.12 if it wasn't for desmond!
Hes a hero!!!!
Desmond isn't a hero, tbh. The world now has to suffer the consequence of Juno.

Not exactly Juno turned out to be antagonist, she's the evil one the whole time. Desmond should have listened to Minerva - he would still be alive.

Layytez
10-18-2013, 09:18 PM
Wonder how Juno is going to gain control since she can't physically do anything. Maybe take over Abstergo then make it world wide.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-18-2013, 09:37 PM

Not exactly Juno turned out to be antagonist, she's the evil one the whole time. Desmond should have listened to Minerva - he would still be alive.

perception :D I believe he made the right choice ;D

SpiritMuse
10-18-2013, 11:12 PM

Yes, Desmond should have just let the world be destroyed by the solar flare, the earth burning and billions of people dead. That would obviously have been the better choice.

Really, what would you prefer? Death, or life under tyrannical rule that we could probably defeat one day? And we don't even know what Juno's real plan is, anyway. So far there doesn't seem to be that much evidence of world-wide tyranny, if the information on Initiates is to be believed.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-18-2013, 11:45 PM
TBH I think Desmond was a real person and is the main reason the myan prophecy didnt happen xD

pirate1802
10-19-2013, 04:05 AM
Yes, Desmond should have just let the world be destroyed by the solar flare, the earth burning and billions of people dead. That would obviously have been the better choice.

Really, what would you prefer? Death, or life under tyrannical rule that we could probably defeat one day? And we don't even know what Juno's real plan is, anyway. So far there doesn't seem to be that much evidence of world-wide tyranny, if the information on Initiates is to be believed.

Lol exactly. As I see it, the popular warcy of "freedom or death" is ********. When you are dead, you have absolutely zero chance of being free again. While being a slave, you have hope, however small, that one day you can be free again. You live to fight another day. Freedom or death is a good choice only when you are frail old man who has given up on life and is about to die. Then, death would be a good choice for you than slavery, because you're about to die anyway, so die free.

Letting the world burn, with 99% of its population dead, and then doomed to repeat the same mistake 60,000 years later again.. would have been a fool's choice tbh, one of an idealistic fool who screams "freedom or death!!" without thinking heads or tails about it. (Shall I say, Connor would have probably chosen this.) Letting Juno out, may on the surface look foolish and coldhearted, but it is exactly the right choice. Unless you want to sacrifice billions of people for something that won't matter anyway. We will keep fighting and in another 60,000 years we'll be ready again for a fool to let the world burn.

Either way, why is Juno exactly this big a threat? We beat their kind years ago handsomely. When they were many and had all the pieces of Eden. Now she is but one, and an AI at that. She doesn't even have any PoI. Why is this threat soo huge that you're willing to let billions of innocent people burn to contain her, exactly?

I don't have much love for Desmond, but he has my respect for choosing the right choice under pressure without being ideologically blind and thinking with an unbiased mind.

plentybeef
10-19-2013, 05:19 AM
I wish ac3 ended with Altair going to defeat khan. Oh why did the Mayans have to intervene