PDA

View Full Version : Question on ps3 exclusive

Azula2005
10-18-2013, 06:30 PM
I didn't quite understand the explanations that were given about the ps3/ps4 stuff.. Someone explain this to me..
I preordered ac4 at GameStop... And I won't be getting ps4 soon but I can play the ps4 version on my ps3 when I get my copy of ac4 by going to playstation store and buying the 9.99$ ps4 version.. Am I right?

all I want really is the full capacity that ac4 has to offer in terms of graphics and quality

Keighvin
10-18-2013, 07:44 PM
When you but a PS3 version of the game, you get a code that will let you get a discounted digital copy on your PS4.

STDlyMcStudpants
10-18-2013, 09:09 PM
I didn't quite understand the explanations that were given about the ps3/ps4 stuff.. Someone explain this to me..
I preordered ac4 at GameStop... And I won't be getting ps4 soon but I can play the ps4 version on my ps3 when I get my copy of ac4 by going to playstation store and buying the 9.99$ ps4 version.. Am I right?

all I want really is the full capacity that ac4 has to offer in terms of graphics and quality

No.
If we could play the PS4 version on a PS3 then there wouldnt be a need for devs to go next gen yet ;D
This is what happens
You buy a PS4 Disc - you can only play that on your ps4
You buy a PS3 disc - you get a code inside that you redeem in the PS Store on your PS3...what this does is unlock a downloadable version for $9.99 that can only be installed on a PS4..much like vita games..you can download as many as you want on your ps3..but you cant install them without a vita hooked up to it,
So when you get your PS4, just sign in with the user name you redeemed the code on and download and install it :)
BUT!!!!
You will need to keep your PS3 disc. It needs to be runnigng in your PS4 for the download to work like for example AC that came with ACR.
It downloads AC onto your ps3 but wont run without the ACR disc

TJ_Wylde
10-19-2013, 04:19 AM
Everything above but with just 1 small addition. Don't wait to long with it because sony already announced that for AC4BF this will only be valid until Jan 31th 2014. So after that you'll pay full price again. If you don't have a PS4 by then that's ok. Just buy it in the PSN store like STD above me mentioned and when you get your PS4 login with the same account you bought it with and download it from your download list in your account manager.

Coltillion
10-19-2013, 04:20 AM
Honestly, don't even bother with exclusives.
My only justification: Benedict Arnold DLC.