PDA

View Full Version : 360-AC3 DLC help

gmcin2828
10-18-2013, 03:28 AM
So I bought and downloaded the hidden secrets pack for 360 but all I've got in-game have been the new colours for the Aquila and the naval missions (The Ghost War Act 1 & 2, Sinking A Secret) and The Ruins At Cerros mission. I have done all of them now but the only weapon I unlocked was Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Cutlass, not the pirate flintlock or Obwandiyag's War Club. Also I haven't got either of the outfits (Captain of the Aquila, Colonial Assassin). Pretty pissed off considering I did pay for this and I expected to get everything included in the pack.

So Ubisoft...what happened?

Ubi-Cali
10-18-2013, 03:41 PM
Hi gmcin2828,

Just a message to let you know this was posted to the Multiplayer help section of our forums, so I'll be moving it to the Single Player part.

Black_Widow9
10-19-2013, 11:07 PM
So I bought and downloaded the hidden secrets pack for 360 but all I've got in-game have been the new colours for the Aquila and the naval missions (The Ghost War Act 1 & 2, Sinking A Secret) and The Ruins At Cerros mission. I have done all of them now but the only weapon I unlocked was Captain Kidd's Sawtooth Cutlass, not the pirate flintlock or Obwandiyag's War Club. Also I haven't got either of the outfits (Captain of the Aquila, Colonial Assassin). Pretty pissed off considering I did pay for this and I expected to get everything included in the pack.

So Ubisoft...what happened?
For the weapons and outfits, have you checked to see if they are in the Homestead?

gmcin2828
10-20-2013, 03:21 AM
For the weapons and outfits, have you checked to see if they are in the Homestead?
Yeah

Black_Widow9
10-21-2013, 07:25 AM
Yeah
I would suggest contacting Support then.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)

UbiVolfbane
10-24-2013, 12:40 AM
Please double check the in-game content and re-downloading the Season pass purchase item. Try clearing the system cache to reinstall the updates for the game. Please do as suggested above and contact your region's Support team. In the meantime, please check the link here; https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=35&brandid=22&productid=2717&faqid=kA030000000eTHuCAM I apologize for the inconvenience.