PDA

View Full Version : The investigation dialogues in Assassins Creed 1?

cfluen2
10-17-2013, 12:52 PM
English is not my native language; so when I play Assassins Creed 1 (only bought the series recently and haven't played the successors yet), I sometimes find it difficult to understand what is said.

I have searched the internet and have so far found transscripts of the dialgoues between the main characters of the game. Is there really no transscripts of the investigation dialogues anywhere? I would really like to know what happens in the cities prior to the main assassinations.

Is is possible to switch subtexts on in game, so I can read, what I don't understand in speaking?

A bit desperate by now. :confused:

Kaschra
10-18-2013, 03:31 AM
Well, I think the AC wiki can help out. They'e got all the memories including the dialogues between the characters, including investigations.
http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Memories_relived_using_Animus_1.28

The other games after AC1 have subtitles.

cfluen2
10-21-2013, 01:03 PM
Thank you so much, Kaschra. Now I can finally understand what everybody says. It helped a lot.

Is there a way to search for additional remarks? When I killed Garnier de Naplouse in Acre, I noticed that between the cutscene with the fleeing patient, whose legs were broken, and the cutscene when Alta´r assassinates Garnier, Garnier talks with some of the other patients. But those dialogues are not mentioned in the material, you have guided me to.

Do you know if there is a way to search for these conversations?

Kaschra
10-23-2013, 08:25 PM
Hm, I don't have seen any transcripts for that, sorry.

cfluen2
11-06-2013, 10:33 AM
Thank you. You have been a great help. I'll just have to play the game more times and eavesdrop on the assassination targets a while.