PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I get help? Account problems

TomHankSucks05
10-17-2013, 03:35 AM
Apparently there is no contact center other than forums and this problem is really getting to my nerves. I requested to change the spelling of my account. Normally you would change your e-mail your account uses by using the normal send an e-mail to you and confirm you wish to change the e-mail to something else. THE Problem is I misspelled the account name.

My account has been changed or something because I can't login to it anymore. Where did it go? Why can't I login to it? WHen I login to the new one, I get a different user name and ALL my games are gone. Is this a joke? Some kind of scam to make me spend more money to buy ALL my assassins creed games again? It's probably 200 dollars of CD keys and I need this fixed. If this is some kind of joke, IT'S A SICK JOKE! I hope you guys get this fixed fast.

To make sure I get help I really would like the contact phone number of your superiors so I can't complain about your service and get this fixed.

RT-Wheels
01-29-2014, 09:03 PM
To make sure I get help I really would like the contact phone number of your superiors so I can't complain about your service and get this fixed.

Good luck with that, I'm sure there is no real 'support' at Ubisoft anyway.
Your post sounds very similar to what happened to me with my 'Origin' account and games. Turned out my account had been hacked and my details changed by the hacker, locking me out.
It took m weeks to get my account back even though they gave it away overnight to a complete stranger.
Only difference I can see is that Origin, for all their faults, do have people on their support teams and they can be contacted, unlike Ubisoft.

I've given up trying to contact them now because I'm sure they cant be contacted. I'll just stop buying their games.

Hope you got your account sorted eventually.....