PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordering from Ubistore - Questions

magikaquaror
10-16-2013, 03:38 PM
Hello,

I just had some questions about pre-ordering the assassins creed 4 buccaneer edition from the Ubistore. I was just wondering if pre-ordering now guaranteed a copy because I read about some People last year whos assassin's creed 3 pre-orders got cancelled due to this? Is this possible, or was that a mistake from last year which should not be repeated?

lothario-da-be
10-16-2013, 04:02 PM
Its not very likely this will happen again. If you are lucky you might get it even before release. But i don't know for you because you are late for pre-ordering.
And welcome to the formus btw.

Mr_Shade
10-16-2013, 04:12 PM
The Ubishop /Uplay store - will aim to fulfil all orders placed - and deliver for release date [assuming there are not problems with the postal service /courier and you do not order the day before release :)]

If you have concerns, these should be addressed to the stores support team, who will be able to answer your question.

www.support.ubi.com

magikaquaror
10-16-2013, 04:21 PM
Its not very likely this will happen again. If you are lucky you might get it even before release. But i don't know for you because you are late for pre-ordering.
And welcome to the formus btw.

I just pre-ordered so fingers crossed. Thanks for the welcome and the help.

magikaquaror
10-16-2013, 04:22 PM
The Ubishop /Uplay store - will aim to fulfil all orders placed - and deliver for release date [assuming there are not problems with the postal service /courier and you do not order the day before release :)]

If you have concerns, these should be addressed to the stores support team, who will be able to answer your question.

www.support.ubi.com

Hehe, I ordered today so I should be alright. I appreciate you taking the time to reply.

UbiVolfbane
10-16-2013, 04:37 PM
If you pre-order now through the Uplay shop, you should still receive your order as stated above. If this was not through the official Uplay shop or site. If you are unsure, please contact your region's Support team to check into your pre-order. You may do so by submitting a ticket using the links in my signature or contacting them by phone here; http://www.ubi.com/US/Support/InternationalSupport.aspx