PDA

View Full Version : Playing in English with game bought in France????

Daithaio
10-15-2013, 10:08 PM
Hey guys just moved to france but only beginning to learn french, i have played every creed on release date but am now worried that the game will be french only in France, do i have to buy a game from Ireland to match my xbox for it to work in English.... any help on his will be appreciated :confused:

lonewarrior30
10-15-2013, 10:11 PM
Hey guys just moved to france but only beginning to learn french, i have played every creed on release date but am now worried that the game will be french only in France, do i have to buy a game from Ireland to match my xbox for it to work in English.... any help on his will be appreciated :confused:

In every AC Game there is the option to choose between 7 languages (German,English,French,Italian and 3 others) regardless of where you live.So yeah you can buy a french copy of the game and you will be able to play it in english :D

UbiVolfbane
10-15-2013, 10:21 PM
For most versions the above statement is correct for computer versions. I would suggest checking in with your region's Support to double check. I would recommend you purchasing it for your residing region with the same region of Xbox. Please keep in mind, the Xbox 360 is region locked and require you to play with a disc to match the console's region of origin. If you would like to contact your current region's Support team, please use the links in my signature below.

Daithaio
10-16-2013, 12:11 AM
Thats what I thought, cheers, just some people online have said that this option only effects the subtitles and not the gameplay so got I worried, my xbox is an english language box so I assumed this would drive the game in English, here's hoping

Daithaio
10-16-2013, 12:14 AM
does this mean it wont play a disc bought in France Volfbane???? Crap!!! if i change the region what happens to all my collection of games that I have already...ps.thanks for the help guys :)