PDA

View Full Version : So Watch Dogs is allowed a 6+ months delay ...

killzab
10-15-2013, 05:19 PM
But AC doesn't get the right to breathe a little ?

Why do they HAVE to release it if precious development months are needed ?

Jexx21
10-15-2013, 05:22 PM
because they aren't.

not for AC4 anyway.

AC3 was tackling a whole different task: making a new engine.

killzab
10-15-2013, 05:26 PM
because they aren't.

not for AC4 anyway.

AC3 was tackling a whole different task: making a new engine.

I was talking about AC in general, not just Black Flag, but from the looks of the latest videos, lots of glitches remain ...

AherasSTRG
10-15-2013, 05:30 PM
Watch Dogs was ****ed up. Just look at the System Requirements of the game. There was definitely something wrong there.

Sushiglutton
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
AC has been established as a yearly franchise meaning a lot of fans expect it to be there in the fall. If they delayed AC to spring 2014 they would disrupt the schedule and next year's AC would have to be delayed as well to not be released to close after. I think that's why, but like you I don't like it :(. Could also have to do with pre-order numbers for WD being disapointing in the GTA V shadow.

x___Luffy___x
10-15-2013, 05:31 PM
I'm sad about the delay for watch dogs, really looking forward to play it in spring 2014. hoping it'll be awesome...

Mr_Shade
10-15-2013, 05:34 PM
Guys,

The delay of one game - shouldn't impact on another.

AC is finalised - so it won't impact AC4

the official statement about Watch_Dogs - explaining the delay -should give you some insight as to why it was delayed.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/800997

If you wish to talk about the delay - I suggest you do so in the WD forums - since that is where you will get official answers.