PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 4: Black Flag Black Chest edition

Survuel
10-15-2013, 04:44 PM
Few days ago I saw a black chest edition on uplay shop. Now its not there so I would like to know when you do you want to restock it :D I know that there is already thread about this but I want to be sure.
Yeah and the next thing I dont understand to is where on uplay shop are games for ps3/ps4? In the "Consoles" panel there are only Pc download and DLC

Mr_Shade
10-15-2013, 05:03 PM
Hi there,

Availability of stock is something we can't answer - you should contact the store directly:

www.support.ubi.com

What products are available depend on your region - The Uplay shop does not ship discs to every country - so if something is not listed - then I'm sorry but you maybe can't order it.

Again, support for your region will be able to answer this.

Survuel
10-15-2013, 05:07 PM
ok I'm going to ask but I think its available for me because when I was checking total price it was to my country for 13€

SNUBKILLER75
10-15-2013, 09:51 PM
the ubisoft store is stupid. they dont have alot of retail games for the consoles in the united states. you can only preorder games on there for the pc. what a great idea ubisoft. epic fail.

Mr_Shade
10-15-2013, 09:59 PM
the ubisoft store is stupid. they dont have alot of retail games for the consoles in the united states. you can only preorder games on there for the pc. what a great idea ubisoft. epic fail.
some titles - may have sold out pre-order allocation.

Other people in the US have seen console editions though? so that's strange?