PDA

View Full Version : What I'd like to see in a video.

Stealth Gamer92
10-11-2013, 01:51 PM
This thread is to post anything you would like to see in a video of ACIV.

I would realy like to see a non-combat naval vid showing how hard it is to navigate in a storm. That is bugging the helll outta me.

Mr_Shade
10-11-2013, 02:48 PM
Topic please...

Mr_Shade
10-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Posts removed.

Please keep to the topic of the thread in future.

I-Like-Pie45
10-11-2013, 03:18 PM
What if that's something Ashreef Ismael wants you to find out for yourself...

HypeR.tgL
10-11-2013, 03:23 PM
Based on what I've seen so far of naval combat:

Certain probability for you to lose crew whilst traversing inside the storm's area, it's probably something along the lines of Damage over time in terms of your crew - so you might randomly get "-1 Crew"
Water spouts do heavy damage to your ship
Resources/Cargo/Ammunition may get lost?
Hard to control your ship - wind, mega waves and swells
Visibility is low - waves/rain
High swells, you can use this to your advantage by using them to shield yourself against enemy attacks. It'll also be an advantage for your enemy at the same time.
Higher waves, tidal waves will damage the ship just like AC3

shobhit7777777
10-11-2013, 03:30 PM
I just want to see Havana. Constantinople was my fav city in the franchise.....so I am really excited to see some next gen Havana footage.
Just 2-3 minutes of Eddie walking about..."Introducing Havana" - a nice cinematic trailer....same for the other two city hubs.

Oh Constantinople....such beauty.

swordxslash
10-11-2013, 03:43 PM
Anything but Naval. no more Naval. Naval IS SO boring to watch.

Sushiglutton
10-11-2013, 03:46 PM
I'm thinking they have showed more than enough and I don't really wanna see anything else, but I can't resist to watch what they put out there :). I'm mostly curious to see how the missions will play out, but it's the last thing I want to know in advance.

Stealth Gamer92
10-11-2013, 04:12 PM
What if that's something Ashreef Ismael wants you to find out for yourself...

I don't want comentary or even more than 10 or 15 seconds of it. I just want to see what it looks like and if you can see your crew strugleing against the weather. I would want to see more stealth aside from a bit of this.