PDA

View Full Version : Black Flag Fan Trailer

ferdzso
10-10-2013, 08:19 PM
Hey everyone!

I have made a fan trailer for the game. I thought that we would have an official trailer with this song by now, but as it never came, I thought I would make one. Please check it out, and tell me what you thought. thanks and enjoy! :)

http://youtu.be/vG5oU58UM6I

Wolfmeister1010
10-10-2013, 08:21 PM
I like it! Good job

ladyleonhart
10-10-2013, 08:25 PM
It's great! :) Thanks for sharing!

x___Luffy___x
10-10-2013, 09:53 PM
nice trailer.

pacmanate
10-10-2013, 09:54 PM
Why does Edward say "Take back what is rightfully ours"? Is he talking about the Spanish Gold? In which case it isn't his, or do you think he is talking about something else?

ladyleonhart
10-10-2013, 10:00 PM
Why does Edward say "Take back what is rightfully ours"? Is he talking about the Spanish Gold? In which case it isn't his, or do you think he is talking about something else?

I think he is referring to the fact that they fought in the war for the King, which resulted in them being disbanded and having no future prospects. Also, perhaps being treated like they no longer mattered since the war had ended. So, it could be a reference to the gold as well, since the army won the war and those in high positions took the spoils.

pacmanate
10-10-2013, 10:02 PM
I think he is referring to the fact that they fought in the war for the King, which resulted in them being disbanded and having no future prospects. Also, perhaps being treated like they no longer mattered since the war had ended. So, it could be a reference to the gold as well, since the army won the war and those in high positions took the spoils.

Ah yes. Shortly after posting this I forgot about the whole discharged from the King thing! Hopefully I forget that when I get my PS4 copy :P not getting PS3 anymore, showing restraint.

Surpised I forgot about that though

ferdzso
10-12-2013, 01:01 AM
yea. I assumed that he meant that they did not get as much payment, as they would have deserved, and they were crossed over. maybe there will be a bigger explanation in the game for it.

also, thank you for the kind comments, I am glad you have enjoyed the video :)

Cosmic_Rooster
10-12-2013, 01:29 AM
Hey everyone!

I have made a fan trailer for the game. I thought that we would have an official trailer with this song by now, but as it never came, I thought I would make one. Please check it out, and tell me what you thought. thanks and enjoy! :)

Very nice work, top job :)

ferdzso
10-13-2013, 07:15 PM
Very nice work, top job :)

thanks.

also, thank you again for the positive feedback, it means a lot. due to it, I try to update my channel a bit more frequently, and I already started another video (tho not an AC one :( )